No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera Moved Up on Chavez Card, Eric Morel Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrera Moved Up on Chavez Card, Eric Morel Dropped

Eric Morel who turned down the offers of WBA super flyweight interim champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire and WBO Oriental bantamweight champion Michael Domingo to step in for his original opponent Jorge "Travieso" Arce, has been dropped from the Top Rank "Latin Fury 15" fight card at the Alamadome in San Antonio, Texas on June 26.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Waar! Marco.

Comment

Wow that sucks. I really wanted to see Arce-Morel

Morel-Donaire would have also been interesting

Comment

Think i'd probably hang em up if i was marco, but will still be eager to see what he's got left!

Comment

Could anyone tell me the offical card that will be televised? I'm very close to order this ppv but besides barrera and chavez jr and duddy what others names are there, any background of the other fighters?

Comment

good for morel he shouldnt even be on a mexican card he wants arce then montiel he should fight no1 but them chavez gonna get beat by duddy

Comment

Morel's idol is mayweather. Doesn't want to fight donaire. The kings of ducks.

Comment

not sure but i think the off tv are omar henry, raul martinez, and i think they put mike alvarado on the card for tv along with salvador sanchez, barerra and chavez jr.

Comment

War Barrera!

Comment

barrera is a 7-time world champion. get it right ronnie.

Comment

Working...
                    X