No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: ‘I know Floyd well. He’s not going to walk away from money’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Margarito has been a good draw. Certainly a better draw than Baldomir, who Floyd chose to fight instead.
    Cant fault Mayweather fighting Baldomir, You cant fight everyone on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Floyd walked away from Oscar DelaHoya.

I like his Mosley comment though,that everyone kept saying Mosley was the toughest fight Floyd would have but that became the easiest
      .Same thing with Manny,Manny will be easier than Marquez and all you guys will be shocked.The only problem though is that we will see a sharp drop of forum visits from the Great Philipne country

Before the Mosley fight i said Mosley would be one of the easiest fight for Mayweather, But people thought i was crazy.. People thought bigger = better etc but ring intelligence is one of the greatest thing about a boxer and boxing, Without it you're just one of millions of boxers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
        Guess he doesn't know him too well. He walked away from an 8 million dollar Margarito fight....

j/k
        He made 10 with Baldomir, he said this himself in his RA The Rugged Man phone interview. Arum was probably protecting Marg like he's done for Pac.
        Last edited by Bacatit; 06-07-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X