No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: ‘I know Floyd well. He’s not going to walk away from money’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Margarito has been a good draw. Certainly a better draw than Baldomir, who Floyd chose to fight instead.
    And got away from Bob Arum in the process...and went on to make even more money on his own fighting DLH...sounds like he made the right choice...

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      8 mill aint **** to floyd
      Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      8 million is nothing to Floyd. Margarito was never a draw....
      8 million was nothing to Mayweather pre-ODLH?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Margarito has been a good draw. Certainly a better draw than Baldomir, who Floyd chose to fight instead.
        But Baldomir was the undisputed Welterweight champion, When Floyd was champion Margarito didnt have a name. He was known but like I said Baldomir was recognised as the best. Margarito had just lost his title to P-Will...

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
          8 million was nothing to Mayweather pre-ODLH?

Ok, It was alot of money but he got a simular amount for Baldomir...

And Baldomir was the WBC champion. The best Welterweight at the time.

That's why he fought Baldomir instead...

Comment

“It’s not about [opponents] overlooking. There is a theory and a saying. A monkey could never look a lion in the face. The best thing to do in life when you can’t deal with a person is just to ignore them. I just want to thank my fans. I am in the gym and training great.”
            Was he still talking about the Floyd/Pac negotiations?

Comment

He walked away from more than $8 million when he walked away from Mayweather-DLH 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                He walked away from more than $8 million when he walked away from Mayweather-DLH 2.
                It would have been more than that. But he's already been there and done that

Oscar got $50 mil for the first fight. He wanted a simular purse for the 2nd. Floyd just said "**** that, I already beat your ass". He didnt need to rematch with De La Hoya

Comment

8 million is nothing to Floyd. Margarito was never a draw....
                  I agree. Baldomir was a much bigger draw.

Comment

It would have been more than that. But he's already been there and done that

Oscar got $50 mil for the first fight. He wanted a simular purse for the 2nd. Floyd just said "**** that, I already beat your ass". He didnt need to rematch with De La Hoya
                    Yep but Judah said he's not going to walk away from big money, that would have been the 2nd biggest payday of his career and he walked away from it.

Comment

Floyd walked away from Oscar DelaHoya.

I like his Mosley comment though,that everyone kept saying Mosley was the toughest fight Floyd would have but that became the easiest.Same thing with Manny,Manny will be easier than Marquez and all you guys will be shocked.The only problem though is that we will see a sharp drop of forum visits from the Great Philipne country

Comment

Working...
                      X