Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquia may have won FIGHTER OF THE DECADE, But you will never see him win....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    i got laughed at yesterday when i suggested they will win the whole thing inside the distance.........
    i told cali love the other day that celtics will win game 2 by 3 points. I was wrong cause celtics won by 9 points.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Celtics will win game #3.
      Wanna bet on it? I do think they might win because it's obvious they will get more calls just like the Lakers did last night..I expect Paul Pierce to have a better game, but LA will win the series.

Comment

When talking about most men *** and love are two different things, when talking about most women *** and love are the same exact thing.

When talking about men *** is usually just physical nothing else. A man doesnt have to love a girl or even be attracted to a girl to have *** and get off. Love is an emotional attachment for a man but he can still have *** with other girls that doesnt mean he doesnt still love his woman.

When talking about most women *** and love are emotional attachments.

I feel if she knows what you are doing out there and she is okay with it and you are protecting yourself what somebody else thinks doesnt matter. But you cant cry and beg like a little ***** if she leaves you because you brought it on yourself.

Comment

man how come a strike never goes away?

Comment

someone should make a thread about how disappointing pacquiao's tiny penis is for the women he cheats with.

Comment

The TS appears to be a ***** still in shock and denial about Pacquiao winning every inconceivable award.

At least Pacquiao married his woman. Where are the mothers of Floyd's kids? Funny how their places are being filled by a dude with a freaky mustache.

Comment

I dont know about other people but I wouldnt cheat on my wife...

But that's Pacquiao's personal business so it's up to him what he does

It does put an end to his good guy image though

Comment

floyd does the same thing except he is smart enough not to get married

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    Wanna bet on it? I do think they might win because it's obvious they will get more calls just like the Lakers did last night..I expect Paul Pierce to have a better game, but LA will win the series.
                    Damn, you gonna bet against me the points I gave you? talk about being fried with your own body oil.

Comment

I hope Boston wins 2 out of 3 at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X