Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go... Harris has an excuse for losing to Maussa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Famoso Matador

He should of been DQ'd right there when he got on his knees to smash Vivan in the face while hes folded up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua
      yep, right on the neck...
      you guys are all wrong..........the punch landed in the chest/soloplexus area.......it didn't go anywhere near the chin............

if you have the fight on tape you can see it clearly, and some could say that it might have connected to the lower neck also...

but nowhere near the chin........plus you know from harris' wincing whilst he is down that he is suffering from a body blow and not a chin......because when a boxer is hit in the chin he suffers from being stunned..............

Comment

Originally posted by moochi
        you guys are all wrong..........the punch landed in the chest/soloplexus area.......it didn't go anywhere near the chin............

if you have the fight on tape you can see it clearly, and some could say that it might have connected to the lower neck also...

but nowhere near the chin........plus you know from harris' wincing whilst he is down that he is suffering from a body blow and not a chin......because when a boxer is hit in the chin he suffers from being stunned..............
        It seemed to land on on the chin and chest at the same time. It was way above the solar plexus. The way he went down was more indicative of a chin shot. People don't normally fall backwards like that from a body shot. Take a look at his eyes when he's down, he's just staring into space for a couple of seconds totally dazed.

Comment

it did look like maussa hit harris on the ground but he barely got harris cuz as soon as maussa seemed to hit harris's head he was pulling the punch back

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
            He should of been DQ'd right there when he got on his knees to smash Vivan in the face while hes folded up like that.
            There you go again with your signature, your seriously a moron, you bring up how Puerto Ricans are the greatest fighters of all time............

then you say how Trinidad was the greatest welterweight ever..

Trinidad was a bum compared to Robinson, Leonard, Hearns, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by martinwbc
              According to **********, Vivian Harris is filing a protest to the WBA demanding an immediate rematch with Maussa (Maussa is due to meet his mandatory next), on the grounds that Maussa hit him while he was on the floor.

Fair enough, but what makes me laugh is that Harris reckons that he could have got back up if he hadn't got hit while he was on the floor...To quote Vivian:

"I think if I didn't get hit while I was down I think I would've been able to get back up and continue."

Personally I don't even think the punch on the floor landed?... It was stopped by the ropes?

Is this a valid excuse? In my opinion the damage was already done with the huge left hook he took from Maussa, and the blow Harris took on while he was on the floor was 'pathetic' (but it was quite funny LOL). Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Personally i think harris is a *****. If you ask me that left wasnt even that good. And yes maussa should have been DQ

Comment

Harris is a bum who lost to an even bigger bum

Comment

I thought that Harris easily used the wrong strategy to impress the media and viewers and lost that fight, except for that last punch when he was on the canvas, which should have DQ'ed Maussa. One of the uglier fights I have seen in a while. What an embarrasment.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank the Tank
                    It seemed to land on on the chin and chest at the same time. It was way above the solar plexus. The way he went down was more indicative of a chin shot. People don't normally fall backwards like that from a body shot. Take a look at his eyes when he's down, he's just staring into space for a couple of seconds totally dazed.
                    yes frank i do agree that him falling down was indicative of a head shot, but i have watched it many times and analyzed it and seen no head movement whatsoever.....it was an upward shot and i thought i might have hit his soloplexus and chest at the same time....

maybe with a large clear vob file we will be able to see, but i still think it wasn't a head shot.....and the reason why i think he fell down that way was that he was so exhausted and it just threw him off...

Comment

i just looked at it again and it seems that the only thing near his chin would have been his thumb on the way up....

Comment

Working...
                      X