• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    Floyd needs to sign first.
    Manny already signed?

Comment

One thing i have come to notice, is everyone seems to think pacquiao is never going to win the fights he wins....(bar clottey lol)

I dont think he will beat mayweather (i hope he does if they fight...) but hes got the best chance out of all the fighters to beat him

He might make mistakes, but hes so good he ends making up for it....

Even mayweather got cought with those 2 huge shots from mosley in the last fight....

It happens the best....when the elite fight the elite...it happens...

Mayweather hasnt really faught the elite, thats why we have never seen him struggle that much

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Manny already signed?
        Floyd said from the beginning that if Manny fought Clottey and Floyd fought somebody else and outsold him, he would not do 50/50. That's a fair demand.

Now Manny is ok with 14 days but not with taking less than 50%. Manny only agreed to the 14 days so idiots on NSB would think he was folding when he knew damn well Floyd wouldn't bend for taking only 50%.

Manny will make a great politician - being full of **** and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
          Before picking who will win the fight shouldn't we pick and bet if Floyd even signs the contract?

I like Floyd but he needs to make sure he signs if he is to fight again.

What's the deadline you would say for this fight to be signed?
          End of June, July....for a November fight?
          He signed in February for a May 1st fight. This one doesn't need selling. Just time for camp.

Comment

Working...
          X