Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My reasons why Floyd has asked that fighters be tested for HGH/PED's.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My reasons why Floyd has asked that fighters be tested for HGH/PED's.

Floyd had two big money opponents that he had a choice to fight at 147. When you have a choice of fighting a man who came from 112 to 147 who has beaten two opponents you've beaten at 140 and 147 respectively, or fighting a guy who used Balco products in the past...wouldn't you ask for additional testing?

Neither Pac nor Shane was found guilty os using hgh/roids, but they both seemed at the time of suspicion to be found guilty by many boxing fans in the court of public opinion. I mean Shane agreed to the testing, so why not Pac? Floyd is not asking any boxer to do what he is not doing.

I truly feel that Floyd doesn't have a problem with Manny, but he does with Arum. They say Floyd smeared PAc, yet Arum did the same to Floyd when it came to Margarito when Arum says Floyd turned down that fight knowing Floyd was going to leave him. Floyd saw that he didn't need Arum and bought out his contract.

People have sided against Floyd since those days yet are now convinced that Floyd doesn't want another big payday because now Pac is the new Margarito. Yeah, 7+ mil was too rich for Floyd to fight Margarito back then, now 30 mil or more has Floyd shook to fight PAc lol... You all do the math.

I dont really even care any more..to much other boxing to talk about

Comment

Floyd said he could get kill in the ring and I don't blame him, Manny is vicious.

Comment

Larry, I agree. Fighters don't really have problem with each other in terms of negotiating the fight. It usually gets personal after the fight gets announced. fighters find needs to motivate each other. Pac has it in being accused, and Floyd has it in feeling that PAc is not close to him and yet is considered better than him by certain critics...

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Floyd said he could get kill in the ring and I don't blame him, Manny is vicious.
          This comment was said before he fought Shane.

Comment

How does beating Shane still makes *******s believe that Floyd is scared of Pac lol...

Comment

Working...
            X