Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now 14 days wont weaken the "fighter of the decade"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
    this issue has already been discussed to death.

the question now is, 14 days used to be fine. now it's not?

what's next if pac agrees to 0 days cutoff?

he needs to shrink his head first before floyd agrees to a fight?

just make up your fckin minds already.
    Thats the whole point, we all know he wont agree to a 0 cutoff date. Look, Pac turned down 30+ million over a cutoff, if that doesnt scream not wanting to be found out about what he's doing I dont know what does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      How do I know? Because thats what he says? All I know is if you dont give blood close to the fight you can be cheating, thats what I do know. Youre telling me he cant give a teaspoon of blood because it will weaken him, but he can take punch after punch for 12 rounds and still bounce up and down for those 12 rounds like we see him do in every fight, yea ok, Im buying that.
      Well with that logic, Floyd can also be cheating. No one really ever wins in these topics...

Comment

Thats the whole point, we all know he wont agree to a 0 cutoff date. Look, Pac turned down 30+ million over a cutoff, if that doesnt scream not wanting to be found out about what he's doing I dont know what does.
        you guys felt the same way about the 14 day cutoff.

boy... cry... wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
          yeah it wEakens him BUT HE IS STILL WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK AND FIGHT FLOYD!! THATS SOME BALLS RIGHT THERE.. BUT WILL FLOYD ACCEPT IT NOW?? HMM I DOUBT!!
          Ive never felt weaken even after giving way more blood than a teaspoon, if you believe his story, I have some oceanfront property in Kansas Id like to sell you, great view.

Comment

Ive never felt weaken even after giving way more blood than a teaspoon, if you believe his story, I have some oceanfront property in Kansas Id like to sell you, great view.

i just answered the TS question and no doubt i did! he agreed to 14 days now so whats the point of saying he will be weakened by it?

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
              i just answered the TS question and no doubt i did! he agreed to 14 days now so whats the point of saying he will be weakened by it?
              But we wanted no cutoffs originally and thats still what we want.

Comment

First of all, it can be psychological. Would you want your fighter going into the ring feeling that way?

Example, let's say Floyd feels that he can fight better with than without the "Caine" numbing drugs before the fight and Manny wants that part of the deal. That is, no Caine drugs aloud. Do you think Floyd would give in? Probably not and Floyd would say that is legal in Nevada anyways.

As for not affecting you doesn't mean it doesn't affect others. A friend of mine who weighed about 190 fainted while giving blood. Sure it's more than Manny would draw but remember that you or my friend are not fighting and that they can draw as many times as they wish .... not just once.

Plus these are called negotiations ....

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  First of all, it can be psychological. Would you want your fighter going into the ring feeling that way?

Example, let's say Floyd feels that he can fight better with than without the "Caine" numbing drugs before the fight and Manny wants that part of the deal. That is, no Caine drugs aloud. Do you think Floyd would give in? Probably not and Floyd would say that is legal in Nevada anyways.

As for not affecting you doesn't mean it doesn't affect others. A friend of mine who weighed about 190 fainted while giving blood. Sure it's more than Manny would draw but remember that you or my friend are not fighting and that they can draw as many times as they wish .... not just once.

Plus these are called negotiations ....
                  But Floyd's camp said those were rumors that he never shot that in his hands so I think you can throw that analogy out the window. Manny wasnt weak against Morales, he was bouncing up and down as usual, just was outboxed. Its not like we havent seen him outboxed before. But again why did he not agree to the 14 day cutoff at first then, leaving 30+ million on the table. Doesnt make much sense to me.

Comment

But Floyd's camp said those were rumors that he never shot that in his hands so I think you can throw that analogy out the window. Manny wasnt weak against Morales, he was bouncing up and down as usual, just was outboxed. Its not like we havent seen him outboxed before. But again why did he not agree to the 14 day cutoff at first then, leaving 30+ million on the table. Doesnt make much sense to me.
                    Why didn't you say "We"....

Comment

But we wanted no cutoffs originally and thats still what we want.
                      for argument's sake, let's pretend that this was indeed the case.

floyd later softened to a 14 day cutoff because he knew that would be sufficient time to ensure a clean fight.

otherwise, him agreeing to 14 days if he still thinks that pac could effectively cheat wouldn't make sense, don't you agree?

it's so obvious that this 0 day cutoff is 1 of 2 things...

1 - just pure posturing

2 - he's just scared ****less.

i choose to believe option 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X