Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didnt floyd say he was retiring after oscar, but still fought hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    that finals was a joke.

that was a big F U from the refs to mark cuban.
    You got to admitt D-Wade did his thang...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      at least Wade tried...unlike some hypejobs out of the East that just lay down
      The Magic, The Nets, The 76'ers, The Pacers (although they did try hard) and the zombies of the 2008 Boston Celtics.

That is pretty weak competition.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        If you looked at Dwayne Wade funny that year you got two foul called on you

hey, D-Whistle did his part...if LeChoke attacked the rim with some passion, im sure Stern wouldn't have a problem giving him to Jordan treatment too

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          The Magic, The Nets, The 76'ers, The Pacers (although they did try hard) and the zombies of the 2008 Boston Celtics.

That is pretty weak competition.

i've always stated the the championship is won in the WCF

the east is just a formality

Comment

Originally posted by Kingstan315 View Post
            You got to admitt D-Wade did his thang...
            hey , wade did what he had to do.

he had a lot of help from the refs though.

those guys hate cuban.

Comment

hey, D-Whistle did his part...if LeChoke attacked the rim with some passion, im sure Stern wouldn't have a problem giving him to Jordan treatment too
              LeBron's red carpet to a title is comming, the NBA just could not lift the embargo of Championships from Cleveland.

Superstar treatment can not trump a city's total failure in the realm of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

thanks for that!!!

war gasol!!!!

Comment

Damn bruh, you didn't like jordan either???

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Calm down Floyd little comment is not that serious to be arguing about.

He fights this year cool and I won't be surprised.

If he takes some time off, oh well I would not be surprised.

It really is whatever. I just can't believe that there are some people on here who thinks that Floyd taking the rest of the year off is somehow out of the realm of possibility.
                    Lol I know right. He fights like once a year. I mean as an eager boxing fan, I would love to see him fight Pacquiao on November and it's highly possible he does. But hey, the most he fights in 1 year while he's active is two opponents but I guess as gets older he wants to fight once a year? Who knows?

2007: DLH, then said he'll retire, fought Hatton later in the winter.

2008: "retired"

2009: Marquez

2010: Mosley, said he's taking a break, will the pattern continue and he fights Pacquiao in the winter of 2010?

Who knows. A little interview from a Make A Wish video caused all of this. He hasn't even said anything to any boxing reporters. That guy was just a regular nosy reporter.

Comment

i've always stated the the championship is won in the WCF

the east is just a formality
                      Sometimes the east does well but only when they are allowed to be physical. Since that doesn't fly in the current NBA the east is SoL.

Comment

Working...
                      X