Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd says Pac is on PEDs, "hes telling the truth, he knows what hes talking about"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd says Pac is on PEDs, "hes telling the truth, he knows what hes talking about"

He says hes retiring,

"oh, don't worry about what he says, he always just talks ****".

So, which is it?

He knows what hes talking about, or hes just a **** talker?

I love how his stans swing from side to side like a pendulum depending on what he says.

LOL here we go....

Comment

So true , the bias of Floyds hardcore fans is painfully obvious . But they will deny it every single time . Expect Coach webb in here trying to defend floyd and himself .

Comment

*****s dont think like normal folks man

Comment

Watch out, COACH-WEBB is going to bookmark this post and save it for 'future ownage'. LOL.

COACH-WEBB got so owned on the other threads, too bad they deleted them. COACH-WEBB probably pleaded to the mods to delete them, it was embarassing for him.

By the way, what's the source of that pic in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            Watch out, COACH-WEBB is going to bookmark this post and save it for 'future ownage'. LOL.

COACH-WEBB got so owned on the other threads, too bad they deleted them. COACH-WEBB probably pleaded to the mods to delete them, it was embarassing for him.

lmao.. yah i was wondering what happened to the thread he was getting mad and crying in like a butthurt *****

Comment

****, he can save it as a bible bookmark for all I care.

However, him saving these threads doesn't do anything for their flip flopping. I don't have to save threads for that as its well documented.

"The Mayweathers know boxing inside and out"
              "You shouldn't believe them because all they do is talk ****".

Some bullfight. Just heard the story and searched for the pic. Pretty tripped out ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                He says hes retiring,

"oh, don't worry about what he says, he always just talks ****".

So, which is it?

He knows what hes talking about, or hes just a **** talker?

I love how his stans swing from side to side like a pendulum depending on what he says.

i bet you if you tested Floyd during his retirement, his ass pops for PEDS

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i bet you if you tested Floyd during his retirement, his ass pops for PEDS
                  Thats why I questioned how true he was to Olympic testing.

Its a year round procedure. I guess he doesn't plan on being a part of a movement he started.

Hmmm. Kind of odd if you think about it. On one hand, he says he'll come back in a year or two.

Sounds like a plan to juice up if you ask me. If one retires from their sport, they can't be included in the year round testing. Has Floyd even taken any out of competition tests?

Somethings up.

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
                    So true , the bias of Floyds hardcore fans is painfully obvious . But they will deny it every single time . Expect Coach webb in here trying to defend floyd and himself .

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
                    lmao.. yah i was wondering what happened to the thread he was getting mad and crying in like a butthurt *****
                    Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                    ****, he can save it as a bible bookmark for all I care.

However, him saving these threads doesn't do anything for their flip flopping. I don't have to save threads for that as its well documented.

"The Mayweathers know boxing inside and out"
                    "You shouldn't believe them because all they do is talk ****".

Some bullfight. Just heard the story and searched for the pic. Pretty tripped out ****.
                    I got some fans I see.

Comment

Working...
                    X