Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto should hang his gloves up...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto should hang his gloves up...

The Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto is set to fight Foreman the undefeated jewish fighter at 154 today. Given the fact that I dont know too much about foreman, I dont think he's been tested yet. I give cotto the edge in this fight due the fighters he has fought in the past. With that being said I still say Cotto should hang them up because if he beats Foreman who does he fight next? I cant see him fighting & beating Paul williams or Martinez at 154. I cant see him returning to 147, fightng and beating Pacquiao or Mayweather or Margarito (if he rematches either fighter). I dont think Steward can transform cotto into something else at this particular time in cottos career. I think he should hang it up and keep what ever health he has left and live happily with his family.

I could be wrong about Foreman. Foreman being the bigger guy could pressure Cotto and it could be Cotto vs Margarito one all over again, and as a fan of cottos I would feel bad to witness that whooping again.

Originally posted by IanCharlez View Post
    The Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto is set to fight Foreman the undefeated jewish fighter at 154 today. Given the fact that I dont know too much about foreman, I dont think he's been tested yet. I give cotto the edge in this fight due the fighters he has fought in the past. With that being said I still say Cotto should hang them up because if he beats Foreman who does he fight next? I cant see him fighting & beating Paul williams or Martinez at 154. I cant see him returning to 147, fightng and beating Pacquiao or Mayweather or Margarito (if he rematches either fighter). I dont think Steward can transform cotto into something else at this particular time in cottos career. I think he should hang it up and keep what ever health he has left and live happily with his family.

I could be wrong about Foreman. Foreman being the bigger guy could pressure Cotto and it could be Cotto vs Margarito one all over again, and as a fan of cottos I would feel bad to witness that whooping again.
    Sorry sir but I stopped reading after that...

Comment

2 losses= your done gotcha

Its not even like the guy was ever really KTFO in either loss, he was stopped on his feet.

I know this is NSB but wow, overreact much.
      Last edited by Spray_resistant; 06-05-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IanCharlez View Post

why dont your dumbass wwait intill the fight is over then talk your trash

Comment

how about you wait until today's fight is over to start a thread like this.

Comment

u expect him to pull a floyd? no way jose. hes too much of a warrior for that bull****.

Comment

Working...
            X