No announcement yet.

The Best Cotto Avatars In The World Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    I predict Mr. Cotto is going to introduce Mr. Foreman to Mr. Canvas around the 8-9 rounds.
    Thats wassup.

Comment

I'll post due to my sig...

WARR MUTHAFOKIN COTTO!!!! KO rnd 11

Comment

Another badass Cotto pic...nice 120! I love that! ****...Hype did that, huh? Coulda been a bit bigger...but still way cool. Your avatar always makes me laff... It's catchy!!!

This site has got to have some of the best sigs and avatars I've seen anywhere. Street D's is awesome too. Had to give him a couple ribbons for that...lol.
        Last edited by jazluvr; 06-05-2010, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks loc.

These are good quality too.

Comment

Originally posted by Delinquent View Post
            Thanks loc.

These are good quality too.
            Aye, Top quality for a top poster.

Lulz at the Iron Giant.

Comment

I'd like to get a picture of Cotto with some eye liner with a dog leash around his neck with Bob Arum in the background with a pimp like Filmore Slim outfit saying, "Fight Michael Jennings or else you little ho."

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                I'd like to get a picture of Cotto with some eye liner with a dog leash around his neck with Bob Arum in the background with a pimp like Filmore Slim outfit saying, "Fight Michael Jennings or else you little ho."
                You like BDSM stuff then?

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  I predict Mr. Cotto is going to introduce Mr. Foreman to Mr. Canvas around the 8-9 rounds. I'm really hopin' he comes through for me. Last time he cost me over 5 mil...lol.
                  I agree with your prediction and I also love that sig. I've seen you with it but since were talking avi's and sigs I figured i'd show some love ahah

Comment

I love it that Cotto fills Iceta with so much hate... Miserable little creature that he is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      i have a pic of me with your mom like that and its not photoshopped either

Comment

Working...
                      X