Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    Rule of the OTHER thumb: Don't listen to ANYTHING out of Manny's mouth, Roach, Ariza, Koncz, Arum's mouth.
    What's there not to believe?, this clown has done it before to duck Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, Williams! NASC should tell Floyd he is getting his boxing license revoked if he pull this crappy again! This is making boxing look really bad. Thats why MMS is so much better, its like "the best vs best = fight!!!
    Last edited by Boxingholic; 06-05-2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      WHen Floyd wanted a bigger purse in his rematch with DelaHoya & couldnt get it,he retired.There was no warning whatsoever,he just got pissed off and went away.Back then DelaHoya had options on Mayweather's next fight so the incentive to retire was there,to frustrate DelaHoya.

Now he's negotiating a fight with Pacquiao.Obviously not much progress is being made.Mayweather's giving a warning to say things have to happen now or forget this fight ever going on.Everyone's gonna lose and people around Manny need to take notice because Mayweather has retired before.

You need to study the Game Theory first and competitive strategies before you call people names.YOu say because he said it we should believe it.When he says he doesnt watch fighters do you believe it?Those are mental games
      There might be a mental aspect in all this, I can't rule this out, but the way you present it, doesn't help - ur sig is an opinion, and then you continue to knock opinions. You "study" Mayweather, but fail to identify the meaning of hard work, instead you throw it out the window for a photograph...Did you "believe" everything Floyd said, until now?
      Continuing, Floyd could be bluffing, but how does that make him look? If Floyd chooses to retire, so be it, I didn't believe this fight was going to happen since January, nothings changed...Floyd can retire for 2 years (its gotta be more like 6-10 months) then come back and fight....well, I can't pick a name

Comment

• what a ****ing *****
        i hope he stay retired and never comes back
        boxing dont need this ****ing coward

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          what a ****ing *****
          i hope he stay retired and never comes back
          boxing dont need this ****ing coward
          I hope NSAC revoked his license if he pulls this crap "AGAIN"!!! This is a disgrace to boxing!!!

Comment

• this is something funny but i think floyd retirement statement was because of him not getting the FOTD award he wants to pissed the boxing fans and bwaa for not giving him the award. Maybe floyd was thinking about this "you didn't give the fotd award to me? Then I will not give u the fight that u all wanted to see." Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
              i smell another RETIREMENT...

boom!!!

i told you so *****s.

Comment

• ??

since when does floyd fight twice a year?

Comment

• Oh noeeeees?!!!! Where's our light and shining ray of hope to clean the sport of boxing going??!!!

That died quickly when Pac agreed to his terms.

"hep he agreed, i'm takin a vacation".

AFLAC!

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    Rule of thumb : Don't believe everything that comes out of his mouth. He WILL fight again this year.
                    hmm, if i remember correctly, the last time he said he was taking some time off he DID.

hopefully its just some more bull**** from this kid to get more money and the gloves he wants to wear and the place he wants to fight and the drug tests he wants to take and the size of the ring etc etc etc etc etc etc etc........he dont wanna see pac PERIOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      He will fight Martinez or Pacquiao in 2010.
                      LMAO at this fool butthurt cause he knows that Floyd might be serious about this one just like when he retired like a ***** instead of facing off against either Cotto or Margarito knowing that he has the skills to ****ed them up and shut up the critics but I'm not really sure was wrong with this *****..

I understand if you're trying to hype a fight and ****, but seriously he's making every move possible not to face Pacquiao.

Look I've followed Floyd's career way longer than most so called "*****s" down here who praise Floyd like a God but only started following his career a year or two ago.

This Mfker became my favorite boxer as soon as I saw his debut fight against that mulleted bum, and with every fights that went on he looked even better and fast as lighting, but now he's just a safety first boxer who's more concerned about losing his #1 marketing tool which is the 0 on the losses column of his record.
                      Last edited by Daim; 06-05-2010, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X