Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Floyd said He wants to spend time with new Boyfriend Armando for 2 years. Are dumping Ellerbe for A Young Boy Floyd??? Floyd really sound a ***get on that Video!! I'm a Believer now!!

How can you say this and your username is "Pacdbest"?

Help me out here...

Comment

Remember when Floyd was about to come back to boxing in 2009 and he was asked about boxing related questions regarding himself, he would ignore the questions and talk about focusing on "Mayweather mania". He then shortly after fights two top 4 P4P guys Marquez and Mosley. He's most likely doing this again, ignoring the questions about his next fight then before you know it BPP posts a comments thread for Mayweather and Pacquiao reach a deal for November. I doubt is any time soon though, November is a long way from here so don't expect any good news for now. Expect news like these, looks like the fights not gonna happen but you'll see it's all just that they're keeping it low.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        Rule of the OTHER thumb: Don't listen to ANYTHING out of Manny's mouth, Roach, Ariza, Koncz, Arum's mouth.

Happy now?
        I should of listened to Roach when he predicted Pac beating Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, and Clottey.. Ariza, well the dude is rarely in the limelight

and Pacman, I can barely understand him at times...

Arum Yes I dont believe him at times,

Koncz well I dont care to much on what he says cause someones always whopping on the dude..

Comment

Floyd can't afford skill wise to take two years off lets be serious if he retires he'snot coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            if until july there is no negotiations or anything like that from team mayweather.. that means no november fight... so we still have 2 months to wait if this is true!!
            Exactly what im thinking.. By this summer if this fight isnt made then forget about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Floyd said He wants to spend time with new Boyfriend Armando for 2 years. Are dumping Ellerbe for A Young Boy Floyd??? Floyd really sound a ***get on that Video!! I'm a Believer now!!
              you're a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                Floyd can't afford skill wise to take two years off lets be serious if he retires he'snot coming back.
                So then if Floyd DOES NOT take the Pac fight in Nov. when Pac clearly said he'll do the test.. Can you officially say Floyd is ducking?

Just curious on what Diehard Floyd fans have to say about this?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is a bonafide bluffer and a good one at that.
                  Mayweather-Pacquiao coming up soon.

Comment

Mayweather - Pacquiao will happen before mid 2011, mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      So then if Floyd DOES NOT take the Pac fight in Nov. when Pac clearly said he'll do the test.. Can you officially say Floyd is ducking?

Just curious on what Diehard Floyd fans have to say about this?
                      As a diehard Floyd fan .........I say yea

Comment

Working...
                      X