Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Yes, very true my friend.

This however is most obvious. It is plain as day.

Exposed is a good word for it.

Either the man lies all the time, or you don't damn well know if he is or not.

It's funny to see people try to interpret what a man means when they really have no clue.

Only true diehard nutsack-hugging *****s thinks he's lying about this, but is telling the truth about everything else.
    Well, nobody knows whether hes lying or not, thats just an opinion... a lot of it might actually be wishful thinking, and it goes the same way for Pacquiao stans/Floyd haters who in the past have just ran with every little thing they hear, even when turning out not to be true not having the dignity to say "look, I was wrong", at the end of the day, labelling one set og biased guys and saying that is doing nothing but stating the obvious, cause it goes the exact same way for every other set of fans that are biased... for example during the PED situation... some biased Pacquiao fans were coming up with some real bull****. I'm not condoning it in any way, I am just saying... its expected.

And the truth is, nobody truly knows what Floyd is really thinking, maybe he is running over some possiblities, maybe he is just saying it to get people off of his back for a couple of months so he can just chill out, maybe he was being serious and just doesn't feel like it and maybe he is being serious cause he flat out doesn't wanna fight Pacquiao, the truth is nobody knows... all we can do is run over a bunch of possibilities, and even then whichever ones we decide to believe are just assumptions and still mean nothing really cause we don't know what he is thinking.

At the end of the day, the only thing we can really do is just wait and see what happens, if he decides to retire then whatever hes a grown man, set for life and can do what he wants, and I will kinda understand if his heart just isn't in it at the moment, even though I will be dissapointed as well. Lets just wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      Well, nobody knows whether hes lying or not, thats just an opinion... a lot of it might actually be wishful thinking, and it goes the same way for Pacquiao stans/Floyd haters who in the past have just ran with every little thing they hear, even when turning out not to be true not having the dignity to say "look, I was wrong", at the end of the day, labelling one set og biased guys and saying that is doing nothing but stating the obvious, cause it goes the exact same way for every other set of fans that are biased... for example during the PED situation... some biased Pacquiao fans were coming up with some real bull****. I'm not condoning it in any way, I am just saying... its expected.

And the truth is, nobody truly knows what Floyd is really thinking, maybe he is running over some possiblities, maybe he is just saying it to get people off of his back for a couple of months so he can just chill out, maybe he was being serious and just doesn't feel like it and maybe he is being serious cause he flat out doesn't wanna fight Pacquiao, the truth is nobody knows... all we can do is run over a bunch of possibilities, and even then whichever ones we decide to believe are just assumptions and still mean nothing really cause we don't know what he is thinking.

At the end of the day, the only thing we can really do is just wait and see what happens, if he decides to retire then whatever hes a grown man, set for life and can do what he wants, and I will kinda understand if his heart just isn't in it at the moment, even though I will be dissapointed as well. Lets just wait and see.
      You get green K for the well thought out and thorough post.

However, the only thing most people who don't have a clue whether he's lying or not can do, is take the man at his word.

As far as most people should be concerned, Floyd IS retiring until proven otherwise.

Any other interpretation means you're calling the man a liar, or is pure conjecture and opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
        Yes, because you're a better judge of what's best for Mayweather than he is himself. Great post my man.
        Don't cry like a baby, you come across as a ****ing nuthugger with **** like this, your saying you wont be dissapointed?

And really, seriously are you trying to question what I just said? It revolves around common sense, as you get older, you go more and more out of his peak... he is a tremendous athlete and one of the most skilled fighters of all time (in some peoples opinion the most skilled), but regardless of that his prime wont last forever, and if your 33 and taking two years out there is a chance he wont be as much in his prime, I mean like I said he could very well be like Hopkins, who is that skilled, smart and experienced that he can still be competitive at an old age.

But regardless, you need to stop acting like you've got a chip on your shoulder, cause if you can't accept common knowledge about him then you are biased as ****, and hes my favorite fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          You get green K for the well thought out and thorough post.

However, the only thing most people who don't have a clue whether he's lying or not can do, is take the man at his word.

As far as most people should be concerned, Floyd IS retiring until proven otherwise.

Any other interpretation means you're calling the man a liar, or is pure conjecture and opinion.
          Thats fair enough, I understand that. Green karma returned, like you said we can hope its not true but he said it, so we are just going to have to think that he might be taking another short retirement.

Comment

• I mean, the only reason I really think its smart for him to take a break is if his heart aint in it... cause we have all seen guys fighting when they don't want to and it can sometimes end badly, so that I understand.

But taking everything else into account, he could have a big payday with Pacquiao if they agreed on terms, hes just had a great win over Mosley and he is still in his prime by the looks of things, and ontop of that, he actually managed to win over alot of the guys that were discrediting him before by beating Mosley, especially in the way he beat him... so if he was to take a break then I can see them discreditig him again.

Comment

• I didn't know I could give that much red k...

Comment

• Jesus Christ people he isnt going anywhere. He doesnt want to comment on current talks between Martinez and Pac. He doesnt want to jeopardize the fights through the media. Which is something that even Arum and Roach dont want to do. So if he says hes leaving for 2 years it gives off the impression that nothing is going on. Stop being naive.
                Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 06-05-2010, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Don't cry like a baby, you come across as a ****ing nuthugger with **** like this, your saying you wont be dissapointed?

And really, seriously are you trying to question what I just said? It revolves around common sense, as you get older, you go more and more out of his peak... he is a tremendous athlete and one of the most skilled fighters of all time (in some peoples opinion the most skilled), but regardless of that his prime wont last forever, and if your 33 and taking two years out there is a chance he wont be as much in his prime, I mean like I said he could very well be like Hopkins, who is that skilled, smart and experienced that he can still be competitive at an old age.

But regardless, you need to stop acting like you've got a chip on your shoulder, cause if you can't accept common knowledge about him then you are biased as ****, and hes my favorite fighter.
                  Shutup *****. Your hero is a ***** *****. Deal wit it. He ain't that smart. He ducked any real threats his whole career, his whole persona is that of a coward trying to get any edge he can. He's a sucka. Face It *****s. Dudes a ***** and if he's serious bout retiring you *****s are the bigger bitches iF you keep defendig him.

Comment

I mean, the only reason I really think its smart for him to take a break is if his heart aint in it... cause we have all seen guys fighting when they don't want to and it can sometimes end badly, so that I understand.

But taking everything else into account, he could have a big payday with Pacquiao if they agreed on terms, hes just had a great win over Mosley and he is still in his prime by the looks of things, and ontop of that, he actually managed to win over alot of the guys that were discrediting him before by beating Mosley, especially in the way he beat him... so if he was to take a break then I can see them discreditig him again.
                    The whole world wants this fight.

If it doesn't happen because of this, boxing takes a huge loss.

I see people bashing boxing more than they bash May or Pac if this fight doesn't go down.

I can't bare to see boxing go down the toilet and lose all the casual fans that this fight has brought to the sport out of intrigue.

Believe it or not, if this fight doesn't happen, I see MMA taking over a lot sooner than most people think.

Comment

• just when i started respecting floyd as well...he just came back from retirement in 2009 and already beated JMM and Mosley...now he wants to have 2 more years off from boxing?? and pacs accepted the 14 day window deal of blood testing and floyds now demanding more money??? and pacs gonna retire in november whether he fights floyd or not....

Comment

Working...
                      X