Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather:"Fight Again In 2010 ? Absolutely Not Im Gonna Take Another Two Years Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I love it.

Do what it do. Take a year off, two years. I don't care. It ****s on all you haters. I bet it makes you guys hate him even more. Hahahaha.
    lol. If he did retire then the Pacquiao fans on here wouldnt have much to talk about. But he wasnt being serious, He's just sick of being asked about Pacquiao all the time...

Comment

• Floyd contradicts himself all the time...why do you all believe him now?

Comment

• I don't believe this just like he said Pac is an easy fight or Pac might be on Peds. Meaning he doesn't really mean what he says...

Comment

• Originally posted by -EX- View Post
          Floyd contradicts himself all the time...why do you all believe him now?
          Coz the public was waiting on a response since team Pac has been so keen on making compromises to get the fight signed and this is what Floyd comes back with......

Comment

• Didn't he sign a 5 fight deal with GBP when he came back?

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              lol. If he did retire then the Pacquiao fans on here wouldnt have much to talk about. But he wasnt being serious, He's just sick of being asked about Pacquiao all the time...
              Again, did Floyd email you that? Share with us some of Floyds deep dark secrets will you since you know this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                Didn't he sign a 5 fight deal with GBP when he came back?
                It was a 5 year deal but not 5 consecutive years in a row meaning that Floyd can take a year or two off if their are opponents that he wants to duck and continue a few years later, similar to his first retirement when he ducked the top Welters so they can all pound each other out. As long as he does 5 years total but not in a row..

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  It was a 5 year deal but not 5 consecutive years in a row meaning that Floyd can take a year or two off and continue a few years later. As long as he does 5 years total but not in a row..
                  If you buy the rap, the good news for boxing is that Mayweather is back for the long haul. A source with direct knowledge of his deal with Golden Boy Promotions told ESPN.com that Mayweather's deal is for five fights.
                  That's from Dan Rafael.

There's no mention of a time frame for his fights but I doubt he'll take a year or two off and come back again.

Comment

• It's still funny how these hardcore *****'s will defend Floyd to the death even though he's blatantly ducking Pac in front of their eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                      That's from Dan Rafael.
                      It was a 5 year deal but not 5 consecutive years in a row meaning that Floyd can take a year or two off if their are opponents that he wants to duck and continue a few years later, similar to his first retirement when he ducked the top Welters so they can all pound each other out. As long as he does 5 years total but not in a row..

Comment

Working...
                      X