Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Cotto gets 3rd division title...........is he a sure bet for HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justice† View Post
    Remember, Froch is BLINDINGLY fast.

He is blessed with those Cobra Reflexes

Comment

if he wins his 3rd title I would say that he upgrades from small chance to decent chance to get inducted later down the line. But still it would not be a great or certain that he will get in, and in a early fashion.

Still Cotto is a great fans boxer, and that intangible along with a really good resume is why I believe he would get a decent chance to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by RenovatioPR View Post
        if he wins his 3rd title I would say that he upgrades from small chance to decent chance to get inducted later down the line. But still it would not be a great or certain that he will get in, and in a early fashion.

Still Cotto is a great fans boxer, and that intangible along with a really good resume is why I believe he would get a decent chance to get in.
        fair enough............................decent being 60-75%........

Comment

Yes he does, only a hater would say no.

Comment

bumping this thread.........................

Comment

Naw I don't think he's a HOF but hey after how he looked in this fight he could have some success at 154 to put him there.

Comment

closer baby..........hof cotto

Comment

he has to do 1 more thing to satisfy the world of boxing destroy the fighter who atempt to end his carrer margacheater if he beats and beats him badly cotto is truly a hall of famer

Comment

Cotto is already HOF worthy.

Comment

lolz how can he not be, imho he is already qualified to be voted HOF being two division champ, but a third will make him first ballot ...

Comment

Working...
                      X