Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto chooses Everlast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny no although I would love to have him on board I think he is a life long Reyes guy

Comment

Don't know how the gloves will perform as opposed to other gloves which we already know about........but I really like the colors. The Grants gloves usually look pretty nice with the two tones and color coordinated with the trunks.

Comment

Everlast is slowing but surely bringing in fighters who exclusively used the Reyes gloves in the past. Next fighter: Manny Pacquaio....
        ________
        Nt700
        Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Here is a video I found of the new MX Glove

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
            Don't know how the gloves will perform as opposed to other gloves which we already know about........but I really like the colors. The Grants gloves usually look pretty nice with the two tones and color coordinated with the trunks.
            well with that glove we currently have world champions under our belts so I do think we have been largely successful in bringing a Reyes audience to our version. First was convincing staunch Reyes guys to try them and we have been successful in that with guys like Gamboa and Yonnhy Perez switching. Customization was the next step in this and I think we did Cotto's gloves beautifully.

it's still a long road and one that I have enjoyed for a while now.

Comment

also forgot to mention Vic Darchinyan made the switch as well

Comment

Hey Eaner what are Cottos trunks gonna be like or are Everlast making them?

Comment

Ecko made those

we made Yuri's. Basic black but nice

if you want to check out the work I did watch Telemundo tonight. Mercito Gesta is in trunks I designed for him

Comment

cotto looks fat on the everlast website.

Comment

I think it's dope that a guy like Earner is on here to give insight as to custom gear for fighters. I remember him posting a pic of P-Will's trunks before his fight with Sergio Martinez saying he thought the colors might be a bit ****ed, but they came out good haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X