Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn it, right when I get a little respect for Cotto he has to open his ****in mouth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
    IF IF IF IF IF.... Bull****....

Cotto opens his ****ing mouth and says this and that, and that he wont and doesnt want to fight Margs... Okay then, shiut your ****ing mouth if you are not willing to do something about it.....

Cotto fans try to use Shane..... Last time I remember Shane Mosley is Shane Mosley.....

Unless Miguel Cotto is vicariously living through Shane Mosley Shanes win over Margs doesnt mean **** for Cotto....

All I am saying is, if he wont fight Margs, then dont talk **** about him....
    Part of me wants to see Cotto beat Margarito's ass to death.

The other part doesn't want to see Margarito get another decent payday.

I will be ****ing livid if Manny fights Margarito.

Comment

Where id Margarito now? Really? Thats all he has?

Who cares where he is now.... It is all about W's.... and guess what Miguel and Cotto fans..... Margs has a W over Miguel....

Margarito beat Cotto..... Okay Shane beat Antonio, but that doesnt mean a damn thing for Cotto....

Do you guys know WHY???

Because Miguel HAS NOT BEATEN MARGS AND DOES NOT HAVE A WIN OVER MARGARITO!!!!!

On the other hand, Margarito is THE REASON Miguel is at a crossroads in his career.....

Until he stops being a ***** and fights Margs again (If he really thinks Margs cheated) he needs to SHUT HIS ****ING MOUTH....

If he isnt willing to fight Margs, he shouldnt voice his opinion about him......

You think he cheated? There is only one way to find out, and until Miguel has the balls to find out, he needs to stop acting like a *****!
      Shut up dude, you always be ****ting on cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Part of me wants to see Cotto beat Margarito's ass to death.

The other part doesn't want to see Margarito get another decent payday.

I will be ****ing livid if Manny fights Margarito.
        I bet you would....

It still wouldnt mean **** though.... The spirit of Miguel Cotto doesnt live on in Manny.....

COTTO has to whoop Margs ass... NOT SOMEBODY ELSE.....

100 guys could beat the living **** out of Margs, but you know what?

Margs still GAVE Cotto his 1st loss.... still made Cotto QUIT.... and is the REASON why Cotto is at a crossroads in his career.....

Comment

Comment

I bet you would....

It still wouldnt mean **** though.... The spirit of Miguel Cotto doesnt live on in Manny.....

COTTO has to whoop Margs ass... NOT SOMEBODY ELSE.....

100 guys could beat the living **** out of Margs, but you know what?

Margs still GAVE Cotto his 1st loss.... still made Cotto QUIT.... and is the REASON why Cotto is at a crossroads in his career.....
            I think you misunderstand what I am saying.

I do not want Manny to fight Margarito as I don't want such a large payday to be given to a proven cheat.

Do you understand?

Comment

Where id Margarito now? Really? Thats all he has?

Who cares where he is now.... It is all about W's.... and guess what Miguel and Cotto fans..... Margs has a W over Miguel....

Margarito beat Cotto..... Okay Shane beat Antonio, but that doesnt mean a damn thing for Cotto....

Do you guys know WHY???

Because Miguel HAS NOT BEATEN MARGS AND DOES NOT HAVE A WIN OVER MARGARITO!!!!!

On the other hand, Margarito is THE REASON Miguel is at a crossroads in his career.....

Until he stops being a ***** and fights Margs again (If he really thinks Margs cheated) he needs to SHUT HIS ****ING MOUTH....

If he isnt willing to fight Margs, he shouldnt voice his opinion about him......

You think he cheated? There is only one way to find out, and until Miguel has the balls to find out, he needs to stop acting like a *****!
              Well Cotto is right. Miguel is fighting for a JMW title on saturday and Margarito is doing whatever he can to muster his career back.

Why should Cotto fight Marg again? If Marg hadn't cheated the second fight would have taken place already. Everything that happened is Antonio's fault not Cotto's

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                Why would I be mad?

Because MArgs is 3-1 in his last four fights, and Cotto is 2-2?

Comment

IF IF IF IF IF.... Bull****....

Cotto opens his ****ing mouth and says this and that, and that he wont and doesnt want to fight Margs... Okay then, shiut your ****ing mouth if you are not willing to do something about it.....

Cotto fans try to use Shane..... Last time I remember Shane Mosley is Shane Mosley.....

Unless Miguel Cotto is vicariously living through Shane Mosley Shanes win over Margs doesnt mean **** for Cotto....

All I am saying is, if he wont fight Margs, then dont talk **** about him....
                  Reporters ask him about Cheato! so he answered.

How can you dumb asses be fans of a cheater in a sport we all love so much, even a lot of Mexicans hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Well Cotto is right. Miguel is fighting for a JMW title on saturday and Margarito is doing whatever he can to muster his career back.

Why should Cotto fight Marg again? If Marg hadn't cheated the second fight would have taken place already. Everything that happened is Antonio's fault not Cotto's
                    Yup now that I remembered that rematch was in the works before the Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post

Cotto is going after a MW Beltholder, while Margs is trying to force a fight with the RING Champion!

Comment

Working...
                      X