Pacquiao: Dela Hoya, Schaefer conspired to destroy me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e_boxer View Post
    Damn ****lipinos !
    Are you assuming that I am Filipino? Damn noobs.

What makes you think that Nathanielz might leave if Pac is gone?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Are you assuming that I am Filipino? Damn noobs.

What makes you think that Nathanielz might leave if Pac is gone?
      He will have nothing to write about lmao!!! What did I ofend you talking about your daddy ronnie??

Comment

He will have nothing to write about lmao!!! What did I ofend you talking about your daddy ronnie??
        My daddy?

Again are you assuming that I am a Pinoy?

And, Ronnie even though is a horrible writer. Has been writing for decades now. He was one of the main journalist for the Ali-Frazier III Thriller in Manilla. So honestly he been covering boxing waaaaaaaaaaaay before Pacquiao. So I don't see him stopping cuz Pac leaves?

Again you're a noob. Any fan who has followed boxing for awhile would of known that.

And, even though IMO Ronnie, Lyle Fitzsimmons, Dan Rafael, and Kevin Iole are the 4 worse writers in boxing right now. Ronnie is still very respected amongst his peers.

Comment

Damn ****lipinos !

Look at this little dip ****..

e-thug talking behind a computer..

Comment

i think "Goldie" will somehow get away with his comments about Pac. It sickens me how GBP are getting money from Pac's fights. Anyone find it ridiculous that his own co-promoter is trying to taint his name? No one can deny that that. they singled pac out with the blood testing before the mosley fight by saying that no GBP fighters will not fight him without a blood test.

Comment

Just like asians trying to sue instead of fight lmao these guys r on pacs **** trying to justify his actions but only make him look worst of a ***** and make ppl hate him thank god we will see all these ****lipino posser fans disappear once pac is gone maybe even that no talented nathanielz will go away lol
              you're probably one of the many losers who think the Philippines have produced only one good boxer.

Comment

I know his background still **** justifying your self to a noob how sad lmao

Comment

I know his background still **** justifying your self to a noob how sad lmao
                  How am I justifying myself? How old are you?

And, you didn't know his background stop lying. If you knew it, you wouldn't have made that comment.

Comment

What don't these *****s understand???........Floozy Brokweather, The Golden Girl and Richie Rich are all consipiring to bring down The Hero of Asia, pound for pound number 1, ATG, GOAT Manny Pacquiao.....****ing *****ronic *****s:

*****s Golden Girl and Richie rich are just jealous of Manny's success.......it's a big conspiracy i tells ya.......Floozy Brokewether is broke....the IRS took all his money and cars.......he paid off the USADA, he has them in his back pocket.....he paid them with his own "special blend" the elixir known as Gorilla Dog piss...........

********ual *****ronic floozy *****s don't you see they are trying to blood drain Pac???????

How dare Floozy and his co-conspirators at Golden Girl hurt the Hero of Asia's delicate little feelings???? Manny is going to **** these *****s with his lawsuit.........

****ing silly *****s

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      Look at this little dip ****..

e-thug talking behind a computer..
                      I actually fight for a living so nobody is "hiding" and dip **** hmmm I doubt you would call me that to my face we all know how quiet and defenseless you asians are hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X