Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GP Tribute to Prince Naseem.....ALL HAIL THE PRINCE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Tribute to Prince Naseem.....ALL HAIL THE PRINCE!

I had almost forgotten how much of an entertainer / fighter the Prince was....
    who will pick up the torch he dropped what seemed like generations ago????

Last edited by fightfan_79; 06-02-2010, 01:21 AM.

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
    I had almost forgotten how much of an entertainer / fighter the Prince was....
    who will pick up the torch he dropped what seemed like generations ago????

I like that he unified his respective weight class. That is a great achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      I like that he unified his respective weight class. That is a great achievement.
      The only division I see this happening in AND being meaningful is the JrWW division....and the titles will be held either by Bradley or Khan....

Comment

Great skills, no disipline.....Ran into his first great fighter and folded......

The fact that he never fought again after Barrera shows he couldnt compete with the top dogs

Comment

Comment

RIP to all them Postmen.

Comment

Love watching Prince Naseem. That boy had power. Just wished he kept boxing. Props for the post.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                Great skills, no disipline.....Ran into his first great fighter and folded......

The fact that he never fought again after Barrera shows he couldnt compete with the top dogs
                He hadn't been training properly for years. He believed he was the best and nobody could beat him. The loss to Barrera took that confidence away and the will to fight along with it.

Comment

any of the mexican trio would've beaten him...

guzman, pacquiao and paulie ayala from a division under would have too IMO..

Comment

Yep this one's quality as well

Comment

Working...
                    X