No announcement yet.

Is Ali a bit overrated ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
    our current definitions are not absolute. Nor are they superior to the previous ones.

You are the only one here that is fact resistant.

"Compare Marciano with Roy Jones and Ali's cruiserfights with David Haye." - Muhammad Ali never had cruiser fights

"Haha, I can imagine you both wagging your tails and panting "*Superdog Ali will always be our alpha animal woff* 177lbs is heavyweight. 177lbs is heavyweight *grrrrr*"." - judging by this post you need to get mental treatment.
    I hope you didn't enjoy arguing with this fool (knn) too much, because I just put him on ignore, therefore his constant spamming in this thread is over

I've had enough of his hating and nonsense speaches

Comment

• "Exactly what I am saying. That's why our current definition might change and then Klitschko vs Byrd would not be count as "heavyweight" (but as, letsay, "supercruiserweight"). The same way our generation came to the conclusion that 192 vs 181 is called cruiserweight (Ali vs LaMar Clark)." No that weight range is clearly classified as heavyweight.

The current definition does not hold superiority over the one used in the ALi era.

Comment

• Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
        I hope you didn't enjoy arguing with this fool (knn) too much, because I just put him on ignore, therefore his constant spamming in this thread is over

I've had enough of his hating and nonsense speaches
        I seriously think that this "knn" guy is autistic. I'm not even joking. Your right I should have stopped arguing with him earlier.

BTW how do you put someone on ignore?
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-03-2010, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
          I seriously think that this "knn" guy is autistic. I'm not even joking. Your right I should have stopped arguing with him earlier.

BTW how do you put someone on ignore?
          go to your personal page
          select ''customize profil''
          then there will be a long list on the left side, select ''ignore list'' or something like that, and type the name

Comment

• I believe Ali may be a bit overrated but is still the GOAT. He hyped himself more than any other fighter in the world, but he's done what he's had to to earn that title. I have the Ali career set and have watched it all the way threw many times, I believe the title is warranted

Comment

• Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
              I believe Ali may be a bit overrated but is still the GOAT. He hyped himself more than any other fighter in the world, but he's done what he's had to to earn that title. I hat the Ali career set and have watched it all the way threw many times, I believe the title is warranted
              He one of the few fighters in history that actually lived up to the hype. superseded it as well.
              Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-03-2010, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                I believe Ali may be a bit overrated but is still the GOAT. He hyped himself more than any other fighter in the world, but he's done what he's had to to earn that title. I have the Ali career set and have watched it all the way threw many times, I believe the title is warranted
                which career set was this? was it on DVD?

Comment

• For me he's the second greatest hw of all time, but in fantasy boxing match ups its hard to see anyone beat him, any era he could be the champion. In his prime I don think anyone could beat him.

Comment

• He is not overrated IMO. He was an amazing fighter. I used to kind of dislike the man because of his ****y attitude but now that I've seen a ton of his old fights, I'm convinced that he is the greatest. Most people around here haven't seen many of his fights, particularly his early fights before the draft dodging.

I really like the Klitschkos but Ali would embarrass the **** out of either one of them. I don't think we'll ever see another HW that is comparable to Ali.

Comment

• i think the ali shuffle is very underrated. that **** is dam hard to do especially in a fight i mean damn. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X