Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali is the greatest of all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      You're quite clearly a newb who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about.There were heavyweight boxers who utilized excellent footwork before Ali was even born.

Wladimir Klitschko is actually a better boxer than Ali is.He doesn't have his resume,but technically,he is superior.

Your post is as ****** as the one which claimed glass jawed,cherry picking leech "Smokey" Joke frazier was the best heavyweight of his era.
      I admitted being a newb in my last post!

And the guy had one eye..come ON!

Comment

• Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
        Then theres the fact heavy-weight was a brawlers division and he bought Sugar Ray style boxing to it.

He made the division interesting to watch. A lot better than the Valuev style shufflers you East Europeans bought in.

Have the Klitschkos/ Valuevs bought any style to the division that wasn't already there?

I think not.
        So you are saying Valuev and Klitschkos have the same style? That's kind of stereo typical don't you think? And Vitaly does bring his own style, a style that no one ever has ever seen and can figure out...He carries his hands at his sides the whole fight and counters with ackward punches from any angle, no HW in history has ever done it like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
          I admitted being a newb in my last post

And the guy had one eye..come ON!
          Then what are you even doing in this thread? You just admitted that you're ignorant and ******.What do you have to offer other than useless spamming?

The last time I checked,Smokey Joke frazier still had both eye's intact.I don't recall seeing any medical records to prove of his disability either.

Comment

• You were the one talking about the glorious East European boxing pedigree that got washed away.

You got Wlad as far as I can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
              You didn't refute anything, you simply ignored what I posted and then came out with some "random statistical analysis" or something like that. Then you claimed that god helped Ali beat Cleveland Williams....hum, ok....here is en excerpt from Wikipedia about that fight, enjoy:

"Williams had been inactive the entire year of 1965 while recovering from gunshot wounds he suffered at the hands of a police officer arising out of traffic stop. Williams was shot with a .357 Magnum in the abdomen, barely survived, and suffered permanent kidney damage, a loss of over ten feet of his small intestine, and nerve damage from the bullet which affected his left leg above the knee, causing it to atrophy as a result. In this greatly diminished physical condition Williams fought for the heavyweight championship against Muhammad Ali on November 14, 1966 and was stopped in the third round."

So you are claiming that beating a gimp with one leg and no stomach was one of Ali's greatest victories and that he even needed God's help to do it? Wow, I don't think you are qualified to defend Tommy Morrison's legacy, let alone Ali's... Like I said, I don't think you are being serious and if you are, you are crazy...
              "You didn't refute anything, you simply ignored what I posted and then came out with some "random statistical analysis" or something like that. Then you claimed that god helped Ali beat Cleveland Williams....hum, ok....here is en excerpt from Wikipedia about that fight, enjoy" - I never came up with a statistical analysis and a never claimed that God helped ali beat Cleveland Williams. You have ignored my points about the "GOAT" and "weight" arguments. I have refuted your points.

"Williams had been inactive the entire year of 1965 while recovering from gunshot wounds he suffered at the hands of a police officer arising out of traffic stop. Williams was shot with a .357 Magnum in the abdomen, barely survived, and suffered permanent kidney damage, a loss of over ten feet of his small intestine, and nerve damage from the bullet which affected his left leg above the knee, causing it to atrophy as a result. In this greatly diminished physical condition Williams fought for the heavyweight championship against Muhammad Ali on November 14, 1966 and was stopped in the third round." Again, the point is not that he beat him, it was the MANNER in which he executed it.

"So you are claiming that beating a gimp with one leg and no stomach was one of Ali's greatest victories and that he even needed God's help to do it? Wow, I don't think you are qualified to defend Tommy Morrison's legacy, let alone Ali's... Like I said, I don't think you are being serious and if you are, you are crazy..." - Your the only one who is being crazy here. In this paragraph you are putting words in my mouth about things which I never said. Cleveland williams was not a "gimp with one leg". He was one of the hardest punchers of all time. Again it was the MANNER in which the victory was executed, not the fact that he won.
              Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-02-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                Then what are you even doing in this thread? You just admitted that you're ignorant and ******.What do you have to offer other than useless spamming?

The last time I checked,Smokey Joke frazier still had both eye's intact.I don't recall seeing any medical records to prove of his disability either.
                Maybe if I lose some arguments I can increase some knowledge?

Comment

• Eat ****, ******.
                  Ali>>___

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                    "You didn't refute anything, you simply ignored what I posted and then came out with some "random statistical analysis" or something like that. Then you claimed that god helped Ali beat Cleveland Williams....hum, ok....here is en excerpt from Wikipedia about that fight, enjoy" - I never came up with a statistical analysis and a never claimed that Got helped ali beat Cleveland Williams. You have ignored my points about the "GOAT" and "weight" arguments. I have refuted your points.

"Williams had been inactive the entire year of 1965 while recovering from gunshot wounds he suffered at the hands of a police officer arising out of traffic stop. Williams was shot with a .357 Magnum in the abdomen, barely survived, and suffered permanent kidney damage, a loss of over ten feet of his small intestine, and nerve damage from the bullet which affected his left leg above the knee, causing it to atrophy as a result. In this greatly diminished physical condition Williams fought for the heavyweight championship against Muhammad Ali on November 14, 1966 and was stopped in the third round." Again, the point is not that he beat him, it was the MANNER in which he executed it.

"So you are claiming that beating a gimp with one leg and no stomach was one of Ali's greatest victories and that he even needed God's help to do it? Wow, I don't think you are qualified to defend Tommy Morrison's legacy, let alone Ali's... Like I said, I don't think you are being serious and if you are, you are crazy..." - Your the only one who is being crazy here. In this paragraph you are putting words in my mouth about things which I never said. Cleveland williams was not a "gimp with one leg". He was one of the hardest punchers of all time. Again it was the MANNER in which the victory was executed, not the fact that he won.
                    You are persistent, I give you that... The "manner" in which he won? How hard is to beat a gimp with one leg and no stomach? How hard is it to look spectacular while doing it? Williams might have been someone dangerous before getting shot but after he got shot he had an atrophied leg, 10 feet of intestine taken out, failed kidney, and he was off for a year... Yeah, you can claim this as some great victory for Ali but to anyone sane, you look crazy doing it...

This would be equivalent to W. Klitschko beating up on Morrisson today. Would you give Waldimir credit for that win? After all Morrisson had one of the deadliest left hooks in history, I mean he was a serious puncher, his KO% is much higher than that of Cleveland Williams and he actually managed to win a title at HW, which Williams can never claim to have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                      Cleveland Williams was a big puncher. It has been well documented.
                      Nonsense, he scored only 19 KOs in his heavyweight career.

He has a heavyweight KOratio of 40%+. He is a bigger featherfist than Chris Byrd. Get over it.

Aside from the fact that
                      • large part of his intestines were removed prior to the fight
                      • his kidneys were damaged
                      • he couldn't train

Wipe the win against featherfist Williams off the record of Ali. As you should do with left-eye-blind Frazier.
                      Last edited by knn; 06-02-2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X