Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Yuri Foreman Hold Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't y'all. I think it will be a better fight than expected. The weigh in will say it all...but I think Cotto will work through adversity and score a late KO

Comment

if yuri has any kind of pop at all, it might be a good idea to remove the wedding band from his finger

Comment

Cotto is gonna hand him his first L baby

u see that pic where he's hitting the bag...looks like his eye is about 2 fall out lol.

Comment

foreman has a real ****ty boxing style. it might be hard for cotto 2 score that dominating win that i think he needs 2 boost his confidence and marketability.

Comment

Originally posted by jclooney View Post
            I don't y'all. I think it will be a better fight than expected. The weigh in will say it all...but I think Cotto will work through adversity and score a late KO
            agree, people think its gonna be a cake walk. i got cotto by late ko.

Comment

If Foreman has a chance it would be by split but I do believe it will be a way better fight than we expect. Cotto has mad power advantage but Foreman ain't no flat foot so I wouldn't count him out either.

Comment

damn cotto look vicious in that pic!

Comment

Cotto looks in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    foreman has a real ****ty boxing style. it might be hard for cotto 2 score that dominating win that i think he needs 2 boost his confidence and marketability.
                    Yeah i thin this fight is about that. Cotto's confidence and marketability.

If he wins, people is going to say "wow, Cotto is back!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                      i tought cotto was gona look more like when he was a young welterweight he'l probly weigh in 150.i trust steward alot to me he is the best trainer in the world today teh best since angelo dundde.and he has always wanted to train cotto.i expect cotto to win by KO
                      Hey dumb ass, how is he going to come in at 150 lbs if the fight is at 154 lbs?

Comment

Working...
                      X