Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could a top level MMA fighter win the golden gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could a top level MMA fighter win the golden gloves?

how do you see someone like anderson silva, fedor, or GSP doing in the golden gloves of boxing?

No..................

Comment

I don't know the Golden Gloves usually contain young ams right?

Fedor, Silva are fully grown adults so they'd have an advantage but I still think they'd lose.

Comment

Never ever ever, dont compare mma and boxing, boxing on different level, mma=mmgay= beer drinkers= no skill etc

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          I don't know the Golden Gloves usually contain young ams right?

Fedor, Silva are fully grown adults so they'd have an advantage but I still think they'd lose.
          It's an entirely different stance when fighting MMA also. MMA fighters tend to stand square in comparison to boxers. I don't think it would be that easy for an MMA fighter to switch. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Comment

i dont see why not , rogerio nogueria won medals at the pan american games and i dont think he's even a top level mma guy
            amateur level yes , pro world titles no

Comment

i was just wondering because i was watching that anderson silva video of him sparring at wild card against some dude, and the dude looked like he was putting work in on anderson. and anderson is one of the best fighters, if not THE BEST, in MMA

for him to get hit so easily in sparring against a golden glove level fighter, it makes me wonder

Comment

No offense but this is a bad suggestion.

Comment

Yes they could.

Comment

It's definitely possible

Comment

Working...
                    X