Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far today Floyd Fans have said Floyd beats R Robinson & has better D than Pernell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
    you actually think so? most of those pac fans say **** like that to rile up *****s & everybody else. floyd fans on the other hand, mean it. They act all high & mighty & carry themselves in these boards as if they are the bert sugars of the world & think they are more knowledgeable than everybody else.
    Think so? Do you want me to search and find the quotes? I know the name of the user who said Pac would knock Pernell the **** out...more than once...

And yes, we are the most knowledgeable posters

Comment

*****'s embody the idiom " monkey see, monkey do" , literally- in looks and behavior.

monkey says a great boxer is on roids, monkey sees and monkey does the same

monkey says he's GOAT of all time, monkey sees and monkey says on forum floyd is greater than SRR

on a related note, a monkey from the street sells crack and little monkey is born and grew up to imitate his ways

this is stuff you can't make up man

*****s are the missing link that scientist are trying to find that links chimp and human

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
        Floyd beats Sugar Ray Robinson:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=393264

Floyd has better defense than Pernell Whitaker:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=393482

& they say Pacquiao fans are bad? This pretty much solidifies the disgusting *****s as the most repugnant delusional nuthuggers in the history of fan bases.

Im just waiting for the *****s to make a Floyd is a better piano player than mozart & beethoven thread.
        its nothing derranged pac cultists havent done before. there is fanaticism on both sides but i think we are all aware of it now.

Comment

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
          *****'s embody the idiom " monkey see, monkey do" , literally- in looks and behavior.

monkey says a great boxer is on roids, monkey sees and monkey does the same

monkey says he's GOAT of all time, monkey sees and monkey says on forum floyd is greater than SRR

on a related note, a monkey from the street sells crack and little monkey is born and grew up to imitate his ways

this is stuff you can't make up man

*****s are the missing link that scientist are trying to find that links chimp and human
          Your insecurity and cowardliness are both on full display.

Comment

You guys need to hop off of SRR's nuts. Sure, he's GOAT for accomplishments. However there are many guys since then that I would pick to beat him. But Floyd isn't one of them, he's too small. Floyd would beat Whitaker 9/10 times though, believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
              Your insecurity and cowardliness are both on full display.
              :youre lost that'NICKUH'.. nickuh huh?

Ooh ooh ooh ah ah Ooh ooh ooh ah ah ah Ooh ooh ooh ah ah ah.

Comment

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
                :youre lost that'NICKUH'.. nickuh huh?

Ooh ooh ooh ah ah Ooh ooh ooh ah ah ah Ooh ooh ooh ah ah ah.
                Somebody has really hurt your feelings, It'll be alright little guy.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                  Somebody has really hurt your feelings, It'll be alright little guy.
                  did that come from your monkey brain? youre quite like a chimpanzee who claps his hands together randomly and uses a stick to pick feces out of his ass, kinda like your monkey thought process which has nothing with anything and now youre pretty much talking out of your ass, you can see it too monkeyboy- youre literate.. for a primate but lets get back to the human topic

you monkey see you monkey do

ooh ooh ah ah ah

you have more in common with a chimp than you do with regular human beings, the others like you do not count as humans, they r just like you which is the reason you can relate to them and no1 else, it's true

kinda like me and u right now and watever ur trying to get on, i dont speak monkey outside of ooh ooh ahh ahh ahh
                  Last edited by feefiflofum; 05-31-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentso View Post
                    You guys need to hop off of SRR's nuts. Sure, he's GOAT for accomplishments. However there are many guys since then that I would pick to beat him. But Floyd isn't one of them, he's too small. Floyd would beat Whitaker 9/10 times though, believe that.
                    9/10?

old past prime whitaker possibly beat super prime de la hoya. knocked him down too. floyd got a split decision & a swelled up eye fighting 35 year old past prime de la hoya.

go die a painful death.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                      Think so? Do you want me to search and find the quotes? I know the name of the user who said Pac would knock Pernell the **** out...more than once...

And yes, we are the most knowledgeable posters
                      & floyd beats ray robinson & has better d than pernell whitaker.

Comment

Working...
                      X