Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyson fury

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
      You actually think Floyd has a chance?

Floyd would get murdered in 3 seconds if he ever fought big Vit.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
        No one around today. I would favor prime Ali and Holmes in competitive fights to win a decision, and that's about it really. You'd have give a young Tyson or Foreman a chance, huge punchers with good beards to get into range and the skills to land shots. His is going to be 39 though, you never know when he will just hit the wall.
        What about Lewis?

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post

Your karma stick says ''Soir is just really nice.'' Lol, what's that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post

why are you mentioning floyd???what does he have to do with this thread

Comment

No one around today. I would favor prime Ali and Holmes in competitive fights to win a decision, and that's about it really. You'd have give a young Tyson or Foreman a chance, huge punchers with good beards to get into range and the skills to land shots. His is going to be 39 though, you never know when he will just hit the wall.
              Oh he'd give anybody a hard time. But the only great heavyweight he has fought beat him. He's not going to be put alongside the other heavyweight greats because he hasn't fought great heavyweights. It's not his fault, but that's the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR ENGLAND View Post
                What about Lewis?
                I'd pick Vitali because of his chin, I think it would come down to the wire and Vitali just has absorbs punishment better. It's close to 50/50 though, Lewis was a phenom when he was on his game.

Comment

I'd pick Vitali because of his chin, I think it would come down to the wire and Vitali just has absorbs punishment better. It's close to 50/50 though, Lewis was a phenom when he was on his game.
                  ???but lewis beat him..in real life

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                    Oh he'd give anybody a hard time. But the only great heavyweight he has fought beat him. He's not going to be put alongside the other heavyweight greats because he hasn't fought great heavyweights. It's not his fault, but that's the way it is.
                    Yes Lewis has a win on record over Vitali but what did that win prove? Certainly not that Lewis was a superior fighter on the night or in his career. The fight was legitimately stopped and the victory awarded to Lewis but a fight won on cuts is a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
                      ???but lewis beat him..in real life
                      You can play that game but anyone who watched the fight knows the deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X