Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC taking over?? lol Rampage vs Evans..STAGED!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    I wont knock UFC because they do have some balls to get hit with knees, feet, & elbows. But man that **** is boring and ugly to watch. There is nothing entertaining about 2 grown men in biker shorts hugging each other and sniffing each others neck.
    I kinda hear ya.

What all you Boxing fans experienced was two things.

1. Boxing judges lack of understanding of what is "advancement" and what is "stalling".*

2. One martial art taking advantage of of a lopsided system that will not get changed in the future due to the stubbornness of the ABC.

Again, No hate on Rashad. He came in with a game plan that was advantageous to his strengths. There was no way in hell he was going to strike with 'page. But if these two things I highlighted were handled in one way or another, this would have been a more competitive match.

In short, yes the fight was lackluster, but that's what you get when fighters play up to the prejudices of judges and ACs.

*Not a knock on Boxing. MMA and Boxing share the same judges.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
      15 minute fight. How could you pay 50 bucks for that?
      man it really was garbage, I watched it at a neighbors house and they all felt like they'd been had, Dana White puts a 3 round fight as the main event lol, we would never pay $50 for a 10 round fight!!

Comment

If it wasnt for rashad scared ****less of getting kayoed it woudl of been a good fight. decent undercard thought unlike most boxing ppv's.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          I watched it on stream. LOL sucks for anybody who paid.
          God tell me bout it, I felt like I was cheating on my sport when I ordered that fight yesterday. It was boring as ****, just plain horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by IanCharlez View Post
            Now i could be wrong. I could be 100% off and dont know **** about UFC. But the fight i just seen was no fight at all. They hugged for 3 rounds straight. UFC should be ashamed of putting that fight on PPV. I feel that fans were robbed with no gun and should be given their money back at once. Im at a lost of words right now. These guys (Rampage & Evans) had to be buddies.

Whats your thoughts??? Oh and boxing isnt going anywhere!
            wrong forum.

but evans is a wrestler. what do you expect?

Comment

Like there has never been boxing PPV's that haven't lived up up to all the hype like say last months Mosley mayweather bout which had all this hype behind it and ended up being one sided ass whooping.

Well guess what thats what last night's fight was. Rampage looked slow and old and Shuga Rashad Evens simply outclassed Rampage.

Just like in Boxing this happens

So please stop overexaggerating you fuking morons because boxing has had tons of PPV's turn out to be fuking snoozers and it's doing just fine.
              Last edited by pistol whip; 05-30-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                God tell me bout it, I felt like I was cheating on my sport when I ordered that fight yesterday. It was boring as ****, just plain horrible.
                Cheating on your sport? So boxing is the only sport you watch and anyone who watches Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, and Soccer is cheating on boxing?

Things are just getting dumber and dumber on this forum.

Comment

As garbage as the fight was, we see the same thing in boxing.

But UFC provides a much better under card than any boxing promoters in the game.

How in the hell Dana White Legally can break the Muhammad Ali act without getting in trouble is beyond me. The reason they have better undercards is because they don't pay their fighters ****. Legally they are suppose to pay a certain amount of their $ to fighters, and they don't.

If and when White is forced to follow the act in that regards, UFC's events will drop off in quality by a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    As garbage as the fight was, we see the same thing in boxing.

But UFC provides a much better under card than any boxing promoters in the game.

How in the hell Dana White Legally can break the Muhammad Ali act without getting in trouble is beyond me. The reason they have better undercards is because they don't pay their fighters ****. Legally they are suppose to pay a certain amount of their $ to fighters, and they don't.

If and when White is forced to follow the act in that regards, UFC's events will drop off in quality by a lot.
                    90% of boxers period make the same if not less than UFC undercard fighters give me a break.

Comment

the only ufc event i saw was ufc 100 their best 2 fighters and champs lesnar and gsp just humped their way to victory it's so gay and cowardice to take someone down and punch them while their are on the ground real men fight standing up mma taking over boxing lol their wish their only got more ****sexual fans then boxing thats all it's a fad gonna be dead in 3or4 years

Comment

Working...
                      X