Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Would Consider a Return To Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok keep repeating what you been hearing!! I swear parrots are annoying as hell.. u don't belong in this thread! On3

Comment

Cotto is one of the most overrated fighters of his generation.
      are you kidding me Cotto never ducked a fighter and fought everybody they put in front of him wit no complaints and ReaLTalK1086 couldnt have said it better
      the only two ppl to ever beat him are suspected cheaters

Comment

When Pac takes the tests then you can talk! The proof is in the pudding! A simple blood test just to make sure he's clean.. what's the big deal.. if he doesn't then his legacy will be tarnished FOREVER.

Comment

It's funny to me how Cotto continues to say that he is not
          going to give Antonio Margarito a rematch but Bob Arum
          continues to talk about a possible rematch with Margarito
          and Cotto. That right there shows how Bob's goon hand
          is always in the mix.

Comment

The only fihgt Cotto should be thinking about at 154 if he wins is a rematch with Marg. And even then, that fight is pretty dangerous. I still think Marg has Cotto's number, hand wraps or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaLTalK1086 View Post
              Stop talkin reckless.. the man has fought everyone that has been put in front of him since his career began.. the only two ppl to ever beat him are suspected cheaters... Hater!
              I agree, except for that last part - (my stance as always, no proof, no legitimate argument - but I do believe Marg had plaster in his wraps) Nonetheless, Cotto is everything any boxing fan (a fan OF Boxing) loves, he's willing to fight everybody. There was a time prior to Mayweathers retirement that the demand was beginning to grow for a Cotto vs Mayweather fight, Mayweather claimed to have trouble working out a deal with Bob Arum (some interview, it should be on youtube), we don't know how true that is, I haven't heard the other side of the story (i haven't bothered looking into it) but he went and fought Ricky Hatton instead. Fast forward to today, who else is Cotto going to fight at 147? Berto, possibly, but I think he is hinting at Mayweather. If Cotto gets past Foreman which I'm still 50/50 on (it really depends on which Cotto comes to play), this should be well anticipated. Cotto is still one of my favorites, I love his attitude, he's a true champ - and he brings a fight everytime. I think Cotto vs Mayweather is more competitive than Cotto vs Pac at welterweight b/c of styles.

Comment

Lets see how Cotto looks against Yuri Foreman with Emmanuel Steward
                in his corner before people start saying who he should fight next.

Comment

cotto can fight pac again after floyd destroys pac. pac will be easy pickings for cotto after floyd runs through pac

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
                    Floyd would beat Cotto down with one hand tied behind his back. Cotto is one of the most overrated fighters of his generation.
                    This is the most ****** post I've seen on this site. You must really be a desperate ***** to believe that or maybe just a Cotto hater.

Comment

Cotto is awesome. He only wants to fight the best. He'll go to war with anyone. He is one of the most respectable fighters of this generation. I think 147 is a better fit though.

Comment

Working...
                      X