Collapse
No announcement yet.

The blueprint to beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was the amatuers...are you really this damn ******??mannys been ko'd 2 times more recently then this fight

Comment

Originally posted by StefanYHU View Post
      Pacquiao can be beaten, easily by a fighter in his prime.....not over the hill.

Floyd will whoop his ass, anyone that thinks any different is crazy.

If the fight happens, I will be the first on here to say, " I told you so."

Then you can say to me.....blood testing weakened him and he was too small for mayweather. HAHAHAHAHA
      Even if the blood test doesn't weaken him, if true, it can play a psychological role.

As for your 2nd point, I actually agree that Floyd has the edge due to the size difference. It definitely played that way against (Floyd vs) Marquez but Pac has better offense so his chances are much better. Plus, he has proved to be resilient by beating the bigger Cotto, Clottey and DelaHoya. Still, Floyd is different fighter than Cotto .....

Comment

I've never bought the notion that all you have to do is pressure Floyd to beat him. Floyd is a boxer who invites aggressiveness. He strategy to take his opponent into deep water and then drown him. The problem is the opponent has to stay on him to force the action. Pacquiao's likely strategy will be to ride his bicycle around the ring and to try to keep turning Floyd while firing different combinations to keep him guessing and eventually find an opening. The problem is that if Manny is not connecting the majority of his punches in the early rounds, Floyd will quickly adjust and start neutralizing his offense and exposing his defense which in my opinion is not that good. As much as I respect Manny, Floyd would have to fight a pretty sloppy match if he were to lose.

Comment

War pac..........

Comment

This is a ****** thread. You want everyone to forget manny's KO losses to B class fighters and even forget his loss to a morales on the downturn and life and death with Marquez in their second fight yet your bringing up amateur fights from nearly 20 years ago. smh are you serious man...

Comment

So the blueprint to beat mayweather is to pay the judges off, okay I got it. How about they watch the hatton fight and just pressure floyd, but oh no wait hatton was getting beat on the inside. How about they watch the judah fight and just fight like that, but wait judah is a lot slicker than pacquiao and judah's punch output steadily declined because he was getting hit flush by floyd. No lets watch the corley fight, naw cant watch that fight floyd brawled with him and still only got hit flush a couple times and only one or two hurt him but he was never close to going down. While corley was getting beat the **** up. No I got it we just need a perfect jab to beat him. The same jab oscar supposedly had before he retired it half way through the fight because his opponent kept countering it, just like he did shane's punches.

I actually want it to be a good fight but the only problem is that once floyd gets tagged hard or embarrassed you are fighting someone totally different from the other rounds. Look at floyd in the hatton fight after ricky pushed him through the ropes and was playing around floyd demolished him, round 8 of that fight is amazing. Look at floyd after he got hit in the 2nd round of the mosley fight.

I like manny but he has no chance against mayweather.

Comment

Why don't you play the vids of pac gettin knocked out. Or better yet why don't you play all of the fights that pac lost because its more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnthrust View Post
                  Why don't you play the vids of pac gettin knocked out. Or better yet why don't you play all of the fights that pac lost because its more than one.
                  And he will lose in this one , Floyd is too good for Manny , too versatile too dynamic , too much of a ring general he will upset Pacs rhythm by tagging him on the up hops , I honestly thing Floyd will stop him , Pac has a punchers chance thats all , the skill difference is a lot .

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    you can't be serious? that was the amateur days.
                    anyway, the first two rounds of the Mosley fight are a perfect blue print of how to beat Mayweather. If someone lays out the same game plan but doesn't gas in 3 rounds then they beat Mayweather.
                    Your thinking is waay too simplistic my man.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                      Floyd vs Augie Sanchez (the same Augie Sanchez that Hamed destroyed)

Get used to the expression on Floyd's face at the end of the video coz your gonna see it again when he fights Pac.
                      This post takes the prize for the worst thread of the month.

Comment

Working...
                      X