Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Shannon Briggs Paying Someone to Write these Articles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
    Oh yeah, it's also funny how he mentions Haye and the Klitschkos as getting decisions, when all 3 have a higher KO % than Briggs
    I think Briggs holds the record for the most knockouts in the first round. But most of those were obviously against 3rd tier fighters. He does hit like a truck though. No doubt about that.

Comment

LMAO at the caliber of fighter Briggs destroys and the caliber of fighter he goes 12 rounds with and loses a UD to.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        I think Briggs holds the record for the most knockouts in the first round. But most of those were obviously against 3rd tier fighters. He does hit like a truck though. No doubt about that.
        Yeah, against cab drivers. How many KOs does he have against top 10 opposition? 1 or 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          Oh yeah, it's also funny how he mentions Haye and the Klitschkos as getting decisions, when all 3 have a higher KO % than Briggs
          Yeah I think Big Vit, Wlad, and Haye have combined 7 fights that went the full 12 rounds.....

Comment

lmfao........................

Comment

Another stat I just looked up with my Boxrec research is that Briggs himself only has 2 fights that went the Full 12 rounds the 1 he lost to Ibragimov and the other "win" against Foreman. This is though in 55 fights so he does have pop if anything, just a stat I thought would interest some ppl.

Comment

Comment

Can anyone say complete and utter robbery?

Comment

LMAO the article makes it seem like Briggs is Clubber Lang or something...I honestly miss articles like that where the writer goes in such great detail that it seems like it's reasonable lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                      Reading that you'd think he was the combination of Tyson, Foreman and Ali. Whoever read that and has never actually seen Briggs fight will be disappointed to see him in action.

Briggs should take on a decent opponent and we will see what he has left. His past 3 fights have shown us nothing.
                      LMAO LMAO that's what I am saying like he is the most skilled and dangerous man on the face of the planet solely looking to destroy people and collect belts lmao. I like Briggs but jesus this **** makes him seem like the best fighter ever lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X