Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had more power? Naseem Hamed or Edwin Valero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had more power? Naseem Hamed or Edwin Valero?

Discuss. Both fighters had heavy fists

Hamed's hands are so heavy now he can't even lift them.

Comment

Very close. I have to go with Hamed though because he also had speed behind them. Speed + Power = Deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prince View Post
        I think Valero was more explosive with his power, Prince had balance issues but could make u miss and make u pay. The way he got beat by Barrerra is an indication that his power was not there against tough mexicans however Valero probably would have steamrolled nearly everybody with his speed, boxing fundamentals, pressure, explosive power, and southpaw stance. That Southpaw stance is a real SOB

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Very close. I have to go with Hamed though because he also had speed behind them. Speed + Power = Deadly.
          Yea thats true. The one thing bad about edwin was his speed. It wasnt SLOW but it wasnt exactly fast either

Comment

Over rated garbage fighter.

Comment

I'm gonna Say Valero. Can't **** with that KO resume.. Both fought many tomato cans though.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Valero had speed as well, and he had good balance, again Barrera Hamed easily, I believe he won everyround except for the point deduction. Maybe in Hamed's prime but Valreo would have KO'd him at 130, Prince's prime was at featherweight 126 and Valero was never a featherweight!!

Comment

Hamed had more one punch power imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prince View Post
                    Hamed was p4p the most devastating puncher I have ever seen. He had one punch KO power in both hands and if you want a fight to know what I'm talking about....go check out his fight with Augie Sanchez. Prince straight up murdered that kid. Valero's power is not touching hamed's at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X