Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You serious?? Vernon almost Knocked Shane unconscious and beat him up good. And again beat him in a rematch. That was a prime Shane mosley Knocking out everyone on it's path. This is getting ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
      Go watch the second half of May/Moz, and then watch the second half of Forrest/Shane.

Ah, poor n00bs.
      Take in consideration that Forrest has been the only fighter to drop Mosley. Also Mosley was prime and undefeated in his fight with Forrest. Mayweather took the fight out of Mosley and made him look amateur, but Vernon really hurt Mosley badly and made him look ordinary

Comment

• floyd punshed mosley and took his heart

Comment

• 60% Forrest
          25% Mayweather
          10% Winky
          5% Cotto

Vernon Forrest ****ed u up, Winky Wright ****ed u up, Miguel Cotto ****ed u up, Money Mayweather Imma **** u up some more

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            It is easy to say Floyd now cuz that is the fight that is fresher in your mind. But, if you watch the Vernon fight again. You would see that beating was much worse.
            I got to agree wit u on this

Comment

• I prefer the Floyd beating. Just classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                I prefer the Floyd beating. Just classic.
                It wasn't a beating though. It was an outclassing, what Vernon did was a beating.

Comment

• Forrest, in the first fight. He fought Mosley when he was in his prime, not at the tail end of a long career. Plus he had him truly hurt and down.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    How am I being a homer? If you think it was Forrest then vote for him.

I say Floyd you say Vernon.

Thats the point of the thread.
                    What the hell? Have you even seen the first Forrest fight? Obviously not if you think Mayweather beat him up worse. Forrest dominated the rounds as much as Floyd did. He also got as close to knocking someone out as you can get, and getting that close to KO'ing Mosley is something amazing.

Did Mayweather hurt Mosley? Did he knock him down? No. Forrest won all the rounds and knocked him down twice, and hurt him really, really badly in a number of rounds.

He brutalised him to the body and head. I can't ever remember someone making the noise Mosley did when he got beaten to the body as Forrest did around the tenth round. Mosley yelled out so loud in pain you could hear it through the stands. Mayweather couldn't hurt Mosley at all.

****ing idiot.

Hey Burner, who beat Margarito worse? Williams or Mosley?
                    Last edited by BennyST; 05-28-2010, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• remember the one who chose floyd..................when you hear the word "*****"...............thse are the people that basically defend floyds "EVERY" move...............lol

Comment

Working...
                      X