Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forrest put a beating on mosley mayweather never really hurt him he just boxed his head off

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      lol you guys crack me up

Shane sure was lucky he had Steve Smoger as the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by bullq21 View Post
        Forrest put a beating on mosley mayweather never really hurt him he just boxed his head off
        Which is why Naazim was about to stop the fight?

Comment

Vernon, definitely. Mayweather just shut him down n made him look silly rather than put a bad beating on him. Richardson was only contemplating stopping the fight coz Shane was offering nothing in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
            You Floyd fans are something else. Forrest damn near KO'd Mosley and yall are saying Mayweather hurt him the most? You guys complain about Pacquiao fans hugging, but seriously, look at this thread. There is no other "fan" more ENAMORED with their favorite fighter than a Floyd Mayweather fan. Someone could make a thread asking "Who's taller, Dwight Howard or Floyd Mayweather?" and you ***** ass girls would do ANYTHING to try to spin facts to "prove" that Floyd was taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
              naazim was about to stop the fight because shane couldnt land punches and couldnt defend himself against the quicker floyd, shane never looked like he was about to go down in the fight. i love floyd and he obviously dominated shane but to say he beat him up more then forrest is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                You Floyd fans are something else. Forrest damn near KO'd Mosley and yall are saying Mayweather hurt him the most? You guys complain about Pacquiao fans hugging, but seriously, look at this thread. There is no other "fan" more ENAMORED with their favorite fighter than a Floyd Mayweather fan. Someone could make a thread asking "Who's taller, Dwight Howard or Floyd Mayweather?" and you ***** ass girls would do ANYTHING to try to spin facts to "prove" that Floyd was taller.
                No one said he hurt him most. I just asked what was the more thorough beating.

Comment

Vernon...Floyd made him look pretty bad tho and did punish him too...didn't Shane have to get his neck checked out?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    No one said he hurt him most. I just asked what was the more thorough beating.
                    LOL

So if someone hits me with a bat and knocks me out and the next day, someone just continuously punches me in the face, but I never go down, I don't really show much bruising, you're gonna say the guy who was punching me gave me the worst beating?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      LOL

So if someone hits me with a bat and knocks me out and the next day, someone just continuously punches me in the face, but I never go down, I don't really show much bruising, you're gonna say the guy who was punching me gave me the worst beating?
                      Well if he was KO'd then its a no brainier. He was just hurt.

Floyd hurt him too. One more then one occasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X