Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane gave Floyd a punch that made him look like a contestant of a dancing competition

Comment

• It would be one Floyd Mayweather when you throw 43 punches but only land 3 that means you are getting a asswhooping.

Comment

• Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
        Shane gave Floyd a punch that made him look like a contestant of a dancing competition
        and never won another round after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          Yeah, I think the Vernon fight was more competitive than the Mayweather fight. But like I said before I think Vernon hurt him more than Floyd did
          No it wasn't.

Comment

• It is easy to say Floyd now cuz that is the fight that is fresher in your mind. But, if you watch the Vernon fight again. You would see that beating was much worse.

Comment

• Well thanks burner, you made the poll public, so we can easily know who is a ***** by only looking at this thread.

Thinking that Mayweather gave a worst beating to Mosley than Forrest did is ludicrous.

Comment

• It's floyd who had been hurt in their fight.....

Comment

• Out of those 4, Mosley wanted a rematch with 3 of those...He didn't ask for a rematch with Floyd. With that said, Vernon Forrest hurt, wobbled, stunned, dropped Mosley. Vernon handed a prime undefeated Mosley his ass.

Comment

• Go watch the second half of May/Moz, and then watch the second half of Forrest/Shane.

Ah, poor n00bs.

Comment

• Man I see the polls now, i'm a Floyd fan but Floyd did not give Mosley his worst beating. Maybe he made Mosley look helpless in there but still.

It goes Forrest, Mayweather, Wright, and then Cotto who didn't give Mosley any kind of beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X