Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'm More Excited For Haye vs Harrison Than Haye vs Klitschko" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And people say Wladimir looks hesitant to throw punches? Harrison looks fucking petrified to throw even a jab!

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
      The fat-fart in the video called Haye a ducker. fuk him.

Its unbelievable how people think a guy with 25 fights, 3 at cruiser-weight, is ducking anything.
      Reported for weightism!

Just kidding, well I agree that it's unfair to call Haye a ducker considering he's only had 4 fights at HW. I'd like to see Klitschko vs Haye as much as the next man though, but I'd completely understand if Haye accepts some alternative fights at the weight before stepping in with the very best in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I Dont give a toss about this fight!!! I dont know where people got the "It would be one of the biggest fight in the UK" from?? Fact is Haye has a busy schedule ahead of him, Fact is he called out Wladimir and ridicule him with t-shirts and stuff and now he wants to back away from the fight when the timing is right?

I swear fvxk Haye if he takes this fight, I would rather he fight Arreola than give that ****ing bum Harrison a shot, Valuev still has his rematch clause, Chageav just won an elimiantor to become a mandatory to the WBA so when would Haye get the chance to fight Wlad or Vitali?
        I think Haye genuinely wants to fight the Klitschkos but they are obviously among the most high-risk opposition to face. If Haye loses the title to a Klitschko his market value drops and any future fights will be worth less money. Haye plans on retiring very soon, probably within two years or so. The best way to approach it IMO is to have a few more fights at HW to gain more experience, and to get the highest possible earnings while he's a champion, and then face the Klitschko's in about a year.

That's basically what I would do too tbh and as a boxer who is nearly always involved in entertaining fights, I think Haye has earned the right to gain the most income out of what will possibly be the last few years of his career. Of course there's a chance he could beat the Klitschkos, and then arguably he could earn even more that way but that's a very high risk proposition right now, the fights could wait while he earns substantial money elsewhere at a much lower risk.

Comment

Working...
        X