Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many athletes in ALL SPORTS have been accused of PED's and were actually clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Floyd is on steroids! If he comes back clean, then there's 1.

Kelly Pavlick is on steroids! If he comes back clean, there's 2.

And so on.

See how this works?
    Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    um no!....

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      actually NO!!!,

I see many of you *******s dont utilize subjective critical thinking...

its ok

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
        Who knows? If there's no "proof" that an athlete has used, well it doesn't mean that athlete didn't get help from some chemist who was ahead of the curve.

I know Tommy Hearns and Manny Steward accused Sugar Ray Leonard of using steroids. Not much became of that, but none of us were around Ray all that time to know whether or not he was clean or dirty. Hell, the NSAC didn't even test that fight for steroids, but they did for recreational drugs. Apparently it was a lot worse in their opinion for a fighter to smoke joints throughout training camp than to inject themselves with anabolic steroids.
        good post

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          Lance Armstrong has already been mentionned but took more drug tests than his opponents to prove he was clean.
          Ya gotta give credit to Lance for being willing to 'go the extra mile' to prove his innocence. That is what *I* would do if someone accused me of something and I knew I was innocent. Otherwise, I would simply use the standard rhetoric that every other athlete uses.

Comment

I see, so your saying EVERY athlete ever accused of using PED's in the history of sports has been guilty???? You serious? Dumbass fukn ******s we got here.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
              I see, so your saying EVERY athlete ever accused of using PED's in the history of sports has been guilty???? You serious? Dumbass fukn ******s we got here.
              How many athletes can you name that were publicly put on blast by fans and the media and turned out to be clean?

i'll wait

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                Was Flo Jo proven to be clean? Maurice Greene?

Rio Ferdianrd - Soccer player missed drug test, was banned for 8 months, never tested positive for anything.
                Christine Ohuruogu - Same as above.
                Andre Ward - A suspect for steroids use due to his previously working with Conte, has never tested positive.
                Amelie Mauresmo - Has masculine features, never failed a test.
                This response.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                  This response.
                  is that sergio martinez in ur avi?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                    Was Flo Jo proven to be clean? Maurice Greene?

Rio Ferdianrd - Soccer player missed drug test, was banned for 8 months, never tested positive for anything.
                    Christine Ohuruogu - Same as above.
                    Andre Ward - A suspect for steroids use due to his previously working with Conte, has never tested positive.
                    Amelie Mauresmo - Has masculine features, never failed a test.
                    great post!! this is what Info i wanted to get out of this thread

Comment

so, everyone who is accused of PED's is on PED's?

wow...

Comment

Working...
                      X