Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is becoming clear that it is indeed Arum who is scared of Celestino Caballero.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is becoming clear that it is indeed Arum who is scared of Celestino Caballero.

Maybe he sees something I don't because I think Gamboa and JuanMa beat him. Arum is protecting his investment (a future fight between Lopez and Gamboa) by having both of his fighters avoid Celestino Caballero.

Please take note that Arum offered Caballero a lowball offer (150k) to fight JuanMa. Caballero turned it down.

Now he makes Caballero another offer to fight Gamboa and Caballero "priced himself out"......

What a crock of ****.

Arum has both of his guys ducking Celestino.

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
    Maybe he sees something I don't because I think Gamboa and JuanMa beat him. Arum is protecting his investment (a future fight between Lopez and Gamboa) by having both of his fighters avoid Celestino Caballero.

Please take note that Arum offered Caballero a lowball offer (150k) to fight JuanMa. Caballero turned it down.

Now he makes Caballero another offer to fight Gamboa and Caballero "priced himself out"......

What a crock of ****.

Arum has both of his guys ducking Celestino.
    He's not even trying to hide it. He knows Caballero would beat both.

Its bull****..

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      He's not even trying to hide it. He knows Caballero would beat both.

Its bull****..
      Yeah man it's ****ing disgusting. The guy's not even a true 126 pounder and Arum is scared to death of him.

Comment

First Bradley now my boy Gamboa... WTF.....

Comment

First Bradley now my boy Gamboa... WTF.....
          Its not Gamboa.

Its Arum.

Rojas is better then Cab anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Its not Gamboa.

Its Arum.

How is Rojas better than Caballero? If people give Lopez **** for it, then Gamboa deserves **** too.

Comment

Arum knows what he is doing, he knows who to avoid then he talks **** about the guys that he avoids to make his guys look better.

Stardard operating procedure for Arum IMO.

Comment

How is Rojas better than Caballero? If people give Lopez **** for it, then Gamboa deserves **** too.
                You dont see the differences between the different situations?

Cab has been punking Lopez for over a year now and Lopez has shown no interest in that fight.

Gamboa will fight anybody. Rojas is a tougher test and a better fighter than Cab anyway.

Cab is not that good. Hell I got Rigondeaux to beat him and he only has 5 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Its not Gamboa.

Its Arum.

When the hell has Rojas held 2 major belts and a P4P ranking with being the #1 guy in the division?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    When the hell has Rojas held 2 major belts and a P4P ranking with being the #1 guy in the division?
                    Did he ask about belts or did he ask who was the better fighter?

Line both fighters side by side. Rojas is better.

Comment

Working...
                    X