Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can People STOP Calling Mayweather a PURE BOXER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure Boxers would not get there ass almost knock the *** out by a past prime fighter almost 39 yrs old and inactive for over a year!!! LOL
    Flyod looks good against cherry picked opponents, have Flyod fight Pac and see a hype boxer get knock the *** out in early rounds!!!
    Flyod Mayweather is more of a pure chicken or duck! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
      Pure Boxers would not get there ass almost knock the *** out by a past prime fighter almost 39 yrs old and inactive for over a year!!! LOL
      Flyod looks good against cherry picked opponents, have Flyod fight Pac and see a hype boxer get knock the *** out in early rounds!!!
      Flyod Mayweather is more of a pure chicken or duck! LOL
      "Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

Comment

floyd can be any type of boxer he wants he can switch into any type of fighter at any given moment.

he's his own thing. he's a TRANSFORMER BOXER.

Comment

Originally posted by OakTown View Post
          He has mastered the sweet science, thus he is a pure boxer. He has everything down. From his impregnable defense to his great offense, and the arsenal of punches, which he possesses. TS is trying to argue that he is not a pure boxer because potshots, and leads with his left hook, or right hands at times. Man stfu with that ****. Just because he can get away with potshotting doesn't make him any less of a boxer. Yes he is a counter puncher, but he is also an effective fighter when coming forward, and pressing the attack. Look at the Mosley fight to see this.
          great post

Comment

Does the member of the Mayweather fan club, "Gayrilla ****", agree with what the TS said? Discuss.

Comment

I agree. He's a brawler..He throw punches and always left himself open to get hit in return..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                I agree. He's a brawler..He throw punches and always left himself open to get hit in return..
                naw I say pressure slugger

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I was going to read everyones post before I made a statement, but I can't help it. You OBVIOUSLY don't know what the hell you are talking about, so stop acting as if you're some kinda gotdamn Boxing guru. You start this thread with a baseless statement, and continue to fail throughout the lifespan of this thread to accurately establish or set down any perameters in which the "pure Boxer's" mold is casted from. You continue to talk about a constant jab and being up on your toes as the "quintessential" pure Boxer and thats ALL you offer for us fellow posters? That's quite ****in sad bruh if you ask me, I thought I was going to get a well thoughtout and studied anylsis on the various techniques that can be associated with a "Pure Boxer", but instead you give me a bunch of mindless dribble about a gotdamn jab and a little bit of footwork?

When you discredited reflexes being a key staple in the tool box of a "Pure Boxer" you lost me, thats like saying a Dale Earnhart Sr.(R.I.P.) wasn't a "Pure" Racecar driver because he used his reflexes when he drove. This thread would be a fairly good thread if you would've left it up for debate about weither Floyd is or is not a "Pure" Boxer. But you proceeded to give us a bunch of useless garbage that basically turns out to be a bunch of factitious ramblings set up to con us into thinking you have a clue as to what you're talking about. I'm overall disappointed in you as a poster and believe that us true Boxing fans deserve more than to be Sarah Palin'ed(Talked to as if we're stupid, by someone who is clearly not the sharpest crayon in the box) to death by the bull**** that you're trying to pass off as Boxing knowledge. If you're going to tak about a serious subject then, WE need substance the next time you decide to post or start a thread. Please keep this in mind before you contribute to the Boxing Scene lounges again.

Thanks,
                  C2O!
                  OUCH.......nice post.

Comment

I'm not a Mayweather fan, but he is one of the best pure boxers ever. The TS doesn't realize that you don't have to jab and move to qualify as one. It has a lot more to do with ring generalship.

Comment

None of you know **** about boxing. If you think you don't need to jab a lot to be a pure boxer, listen to Emanuel Steward. Otherwise, it's not really "pure boxing" in the classic sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X