Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Floyd ever demand OST until he was faced with Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didnt Floyd ever demand OST until he was faced with Pacquaio?

Floyd had 39 fights before he retired, and never once did he ask for OST from any potential oppenent. After he retired and Paq destroyed DLH and Hatton with much greater ease than Floyd had, there started to be talk of Floyd coming out of retirement to fight Paq. Instead, Floyd fought an undersized and overmatched JMM, and did not ask for OST. After Paq wiped the floor with Cotto, the boxing public erupted with excitement for Paq vs Floyd. Suddenly, Floyd wanted to "clean up the sport". Bull****! He was faced with someone who could seriously challenge him and very possibly take his precious 0. Forty fights and the system works fine, now he looks at someone who has done much better against common opponents, doesnt want to fight him, and looks for a way to save face. After Paq rightfully refused to let Floyd make up the rules, and after Shanes fight came up, Floyd had to demand the same OST from Shane or anyone else he fought or it would be obvious that the OST was aimed specifically at Paq, period. And before anyone throws back "Why dont Paq just take the test?", the answer is "why was testing NEVER an issue until Paq was standing in front of Floyd? Whatever the excuse, I just hope the fight gets made. Anyone who thinks Paq walks through Floyd is nuts, and anyone who thinks Paq will be easy work for Floyd is nuts. That is why it has to happen.

It's obvious, isn't it?

Comment

We all know, *****'s know, everyone knows, Floyd is outright scared of Pac.

Comment

I am really hoping to get some serious Floyd fans on here to explain to me why they think after forty fights without OST, it suddenly became an issue when the probability of fighting Paq came up. And again, dont hit me with the "why dont Paq take the test crap?" The question is "why didnt the first forty people Floyd fought take the test?" Why? They were never asked to. Why not?

Comment

Why weren't they asked? Obviously because none of them had ever done what Pacquiao had done. He has done the "impossible" by scaling the weights and maintaining effectiveness, something none of Floyd's other opponents have come close to. This is why he requested that Pacquiao be checked and monitored for drugs. Is that not obvious?

Comment

Because he believes Pac is Roids!! Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

Comment

Originally posted by GameGod View Post
              Why weren't they asked? Obviously because none of them had ever done what Pacquiao had done. He has done the "impossible" by scaling the weights and maintaining effectiveness, something none of Floyd's other opponents have come close to. This is why he requested that Pacquiao be checked and monitored for drugs. Is that not obvious?
              Floyd moved up higher (at 154 impressive win against Oscar ) than Pac (147) and they both started boxing at the age of 16 starting at 106 lbs. So Pac done the impossible (on roids) while *****s like you believed Floyd is not? Double standard uh? You *****s should be shot to the head to learn your lesson.
              Last edited by whirlwind; 05-23-2010, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GameGod View Post
                So by scaling the weights and maintaining effectiveness, Paq accomplished the same thing Floyd accomplished. How does that make him a cheater? This just goes to prove Floyds arrogance, either he believes no one can possibly equal him, or he is just looking for a way out. IF ANY SELF-PROFFESSED FLOYD FAN SIMPLY ANSWERS THE QUESTION IN THE THREAD TITLE WITHOUT CHANGING THE QUESTION OR ACCUSING PAQ OF CHEATING, I WILL GIVE YOU GREEN K, I PROMISE. How many weight classed did DLH win titles in, no request for OST there.

Comment

He thinks Pac is on drugs, that's why. I thought we all knew that?

Comment

Why did Arthur Abraham not use OST until recently?
                    Why did Mikkel Kessler not use OST until recently?
                    Why did Allan Green not use OST until recently?
                    Why did Andre Ward not use OST until recently?

I support improved testing in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X