Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Floyd ever demand OST until he was faced with Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
    So by scaling the weights and maintaining effectiveness, Paq accomplished the same thing Floyd accomplished. How does that make him a cheater? This just goes to prove Floyds arrogance, either he believes no one can possibly equal him, or he is just looking for a way out. IF ANY SELF-PROFFESSED FLOYD FAN SIMPLY ANSWERS THE QUESTION IN THE THREAD TITLE WITHOUT CHANGING THE QUESTION OR ACCUSING PAQ OF CHEATING, I WILL GIVE YOU GREEN K, I PROMISE. How many weight classed did DLH win titles in, no request for OST there.
    I'm not professing to be a fan of anyone. But I will tell you that the reason that Team May requested testing for Pac is because of the rumours surrounding the Pac camp, and the fact that Roach has admittedly concealed steroid use by his fighters.

The rumours were there before FMS verbalized it.

Comment

cause he's SHOOOK

Comment

Cos Floyd is the biggest name in boxing right now and he thinks he can change the sport's image in the public arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
          I'm not professing to be a fan of anyone. But I will tell you that the reason that Team May requested testing for Pac is because of the rumours surrounding the Pac camp, and the fact that Roach has admittedly concealed steroid use by his fighters.

The rumours were there before FMS verbalized it
          Wrong info! You should ask this crackhead first who started all of this.

Comment

BECAUSE PAC IS ON ROIDS and other fights arent/werent

isnt that simple?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post

The rumours were there before FMS verbalized it.
              Then why is FMJ going on videos/interviews sayin how pac is easy work?

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                Cos Floyd is the biggest name in boxing right now and he thinks he can change the sport's image in the public arena.
                That is a reasonable answer, but still doesnt tell us why it was never an issue before Paq showed up in front of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                  Floyd moved up higher (at 154 impressive win against Oscar ) than Pac (147) and they both started boxing at the age of 16 starting at 106 lbs. So Pac done the impossible (on roids) while *****s like you believed Floyd is not? Double standard uh? You *****s should be shot to the head to learn your lesson.
                  and to add, pac was really weight-drained when he was fighting at 130 and below at weigh-in. at fight night, he always weighs 140 above.

Comment

simply because floyd did not knocked out hatton in 2 ****in rounds...

never even tried to box with cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
                      BECAUSE PAC IS ON ROIDS and other fights arent/werent

isnt that simple?
                      ****ing lame... stop thumbsucking and put that finger onyo-a$$

Comment

Working...
                      X