X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    What are steroid withdrawal symptoms?

Steroid withdrawal symptoms can mimic many other medical problems. Weakness, fatigue, decreased appetite, weight loss, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea (which can lead to fluid and electrolyte abnormalities), and abdominal pain are common. Blood pressure can become too low, leading to dizziness or fainting. Blood sugar levels may drop. Women also may note menstrual changes. Less often, joint pain, muscle aches, fever, mental changes, or elevations of calcium may be noted. Decrease in gastrointestinal contractions can occur, leading to dilation of the intestine (ileus).

Competition can be a great thing – but not when you value your winning record over your brain and body. Winning isn’t everything, especially when you are risking your health and reputation to get ahead.

Side effects of long-term steroid use includes:

* Glaucoma
    * Cataracts
    * High-blood pressure
    * Heart disease
    * Diabetes mellitus
    * Obesity
    * Acid reflux/GERD
    * Osteoporosis
    * Myopathy
    * Increase in certain types of infections
    * Cushing syndrome

may jr never had any stomach pains, unlike pac who went so many times in the hospital to check on his stomach...

can he be? hmmm?
    smh how u kno PBF never had stomach pains?

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      source?!?!?!?!?!?
      Medicine net (dot) com

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
        Medicine net (dot) com
        link it....

one more post....

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
          What are steroid withdrawal symptoms?

Steroid withdrawal symptoms can mimic many other medical problems. Weakness, fatigue, decreased appetite, weight loss, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea (which can lead to fluid and electrolyte abnormalities), and abdominal pain are common. Blood pressure can become too low, leading to dizziness or fainting. Blood sugar levels may drop. Women also may note menstrual changes. Less often, joint pain, muscle aches, fever, mental changes, or elevations of calcium may be noted. Decrease in gastrointestinal contractions can occur, leading to dilation of the intestine (ileus).

Competition can be a great thing – but not when you value your winning record over your brain and body. Winning isn’t everything, especially when you are risking your health and reputation to get ahead.

Side effects of long-term steroid use includes:

* Glaucoma
          * Cataracts
          * High-blood pressure
          * Heart disease
          * Diabetes mellitus
          * Obesity
          * Acid reflux/GERD
          * Osteoporosis
          * Myopathy
          * Increase in certain types of infections
          * Cushing syndrome

may jr never had any stomach pains, unlike pac who went so many times in the hospital to check on his stomach...

can he be? hmmm?
          This is verrrry interesting information, that I had to go verify myself.

It's true.

Thanks much.

Comment

It's true.

Thanks much.
            link the specific page you got it from

Comment

It's true.

Thanks much.
              Hey dumbass did u read my post? Do you know the difference between corticosteroids and anabolic steroids?

Comment

This thread fails badly...

Comment

I have bad abdominal pains from time to time.

I didn't even know I was doing steroids but I better stop, huh?

Comment

This thread does fail badly but I'd like to bump it up for all to see. *****'s jumping at any chance without checkin facts.

Comment

u have 2 be kidding me im not gonna lie.being a tru ectomorph i have tryed steroids 2 put on weight and there is no such thing as steroid withdrawls ..cmon man this **** has 2 stop ..i joke ab it but cmon mannys not on ****ing steroids ..stop discrediting our sport with steroid aligations ..mma fans never do that AND YOU KNOW DAMNNN WELL THOSE MMA GUYS ARE ON STEROIDS !

Comment

Working...
                      X