Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
    you contenstly keep missing the point..floyd came out in february and said,DEAL WAS OFFFF!! WTF,why is that so hard for you to understand???????
    am not caring for either fighter but open your bloody eyes.
    deal was off back in february..true or false?
    It's quite SIMPLE. Do you want the fight YES or NO? Pac has agreed to Mayweathers terms (prior to taking it back .. for no reason) Pac is bending over backwards for floyd cause he just wants to fight.

YES or NO?!

I could care less if manny takes it or not, I just want to see a fight. YOU?

Comment

you contenstly keep missing the point..floyd came out in february and said,DEAL WAS OFFFF!! WTF,why is that so hard for you to understand???????
      am not caring for either fighter but open your bloody eyes.
      deal was off back in february..true or false?
      aha..u did not answer first my question: were you in the negotiating table with arum and schaefer? and YOU HEARD the deal was off? and no more deal whatsoever after that? great if you did, props to you
      Last edited by go1nbanana; 05-23-2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by go1nbanana View Post
        aha..u did not answer first my question: were you in the negotiating table with arum and schaefer? and YOU HEARD the deal was off? and no more deal whatsoever after that? great if you did, props to you
        ok,yes,i was at the negotiating table...what a idiot.
        you heard when floyd took the deal off twice prior to pac agreeing to it.stop wasting everyones time cause you know its the truth..damn,whats wrong with you?
        i give up,you will never get it.lets just hope they fight.thats all we are going to agree on.

Comment

you heard when floyd took the deal off twice prior to pac agreeing to it.stop wasting everyones time cause you know its the truth..damn,whats wrong with you?
          i give up,you will never get it.lets just hope they fight.thats all we are going to agree on.
          Dude, you're obviously not interested in the fight. You're more interested in seeing Pac beg for this fight.

You're like a little girl getting butt hurt about nonsense.

Comment

IF floyd accepts his own offer (14 days), the fight is on. Balls on floyds court..

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Dude, you're obviously not interested in the fight. You're more interested in seeing Pac beg for this fight.

You're like a little girl getting butt hurt about nonsense.
              lol at your insults..when you cant find a serious answer you start the insults.*sigh*typical *******s.funny how some of you love to be internet thugs but when you get face to face you dont say much.id love to see some of you guys go up to floyd or pac and chat your ****....keep it gangster on the web son.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                IF floyd accepts his own offer (14 days), the fight is on. Balls on floyds court..
                no,offer has gone.feb and before mosley fight..take the test up to the fight.end of!

Comment

no,offer has gone.feb and before mosley fight..take the test up to the fight.end of!
                  Why is the offer gone? What has changed pre-mosley up until now? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                    Why is the offer gone? What has changed pre-mosley up until now? LOL!
                    huh??? your confused my man.take a common sense pill.lol
                    ahhhh,you pac fans..lol

Comment

huh??? your confused my man.take a common sense pill.lol
                      ahhhh,you pac fans..lol
                      I'm a manny and floyd fan.. I actually favor floyd to win a sd, but rooting for manny. How am I confused? I saw the money/mosley fight. Now I ask YOU, WHY is the offer off the table?

WHY turn down a 40 million dollar fight against a ONE dimensional/EASY FIGHT with POOCHIAO?

answer that... serious question.

Comment

Working...
                      X