No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: George St Pierre training with Freddie ROach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread for: George St Pierre training with Freddie ROach

I know GSP is an MMA fighter, but since Freddie is a boxing trainer then I don't see it shouldn't be posted here. Anyway, IMO this is a great move by GSP, even though he has excellent all around style there ain't nothing wrong with taking things even further and become an even more effective fighter.

http://www.fightscoops.com/mma-news/...freddie-roach/

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      GSP is a hell of an athlete, even boxing experts/MMA haters admitted it. Better athlete than a lot of boxers; always comes in shape, cleaned up his division and works VERY hard.

Comment

Indeed GSP is an awesome fighter and athlete and only a fool would say otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          GSP is a hell of an athlete, even boxing experts/MMA haters admitted it. Better athlete than a lot of boxers; always comes in shape, cleaned up his division and works VERY hard.

Wazza should like him. He can take a punch as good as Khan hahaha Maybe if Khan went into MMA and gained some wrestling he could actually become an ATG.

Comment

GSP is an amazing athlete, the guy can do everything and is currently recognize as a top 2 Pound for Pound on MMA and he's P4P the best on the UFC!!
            Last edited by hayazaki; 05-23-2010, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I heard GSP was on steroids and now he is training with Feddie "The Dope Coach" Roach ..........I don't know im just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanixxxx View Post
                I know GSP is an MMA fighter, but since Freddie is a boxing trainer then I don't see it shouldn't be posted here. Anyway, IMO this is a great move by GSP, even though he has excellent all around style there ain't nothing wrong with taking things even further and become an even more effective fighter.

http://www.fightscoops.com/mma-news/...freddie-roach/
                this belongs in the mma forum.

but gsp's striking sux ever since he got KTFO. white is probably pressuring him to do more striking instead of wrestling and ground and pount.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Wazza should like him. He can take a punch as good as Khan hahaha Maybe if Khan went into MMA and gained some wrestling he could actually become an ATG.
                  LOL, that's true wazaa loves his men athletic, fast and glass chinned !

Comment

how does this piece of **** get the privelege of training with roach? what has he done that warrants private lessons with roach? hes jut a regular joe when it comes to hands...he probably wont even use his hands in his next fight, itll be another 25 minute lay fest

and yea, hes on steroids too

Comment

Working...
                    X