Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 days out. Doesn't mean they'd do the same or not do the same for a Pac-May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please explain why in the HBO 24/7 series, they made it appear that blood testing was being done a few days before the fight? Many initially didn't believe Bob Arum's claim that blood testing stopped 18 days before the fight and pointed to the 24/7 series as proof.

Was there a deliberate attempt from Golden Boy to deceive the public?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      if an 18 day cut off was good enough for mosley/floyd,then 14 days is 4 days better. floyd has to agree or else he's ducking.
      haha there was no mutual cut off between the opponents, as far as they knew they might have been tested right before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksocks View Post
        Can someone please explain why in the HBO 24/7 series, they made it appear that blood testing was being done a few days before the fight? Many initially didn't believe Bob Arum's claim that blood testing stopped 18 days before the fight and pointed to the 24/7 series as proof.

It was a urine test, thats the reason Mosley said " I can give you a little squirt my mouth is dry right now, I have to weigh in tomorrow."

Comment

When? the last test they showed on 24/7 was a Urine test.

Comment

The last test was a urine test not a blood test

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Just stop...Please Stop!
              Stop from what? Common sense please or you don't have that!? Theres no way you guys will win this mental games! And floyd will not score a point in this non sense mental game! There's so many here possesed by MAYWEATHER spirit! and dont even have common sense! I pity them

Comment

we knowcoz USADA were on floyd's pay roll!.......lyin ass corrupt sons of bitches!............

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  we knowcoz USADA were on floyd's pay roll!.......lyin ass corrupt sons of bitches!............
                  Their on his payroll for what........what is Floyd paying them to do

Comment

Originally posted by 7www7 View Post
                    Stop from what? Common sense please or you don't have that!? Theres no way you guys will win this mental games! And floyd will not score a point in this non sense mental game! There's so many here possesed by MAYWEATHER spirit! and dont even have common sense! I pity them
                    Welcome to Boxingscene.com..I hope you enjoy the forum..

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                      Their on his payroll for what........what is Floyd paying them to do
                      him payin them for not admiiting to having a cut off date in the shane vs floyd fight when in fact there was AN 18 CUT OFF ....floyd wants no cut off date with pac now, im pretty sure they'd take blood out of pac's ass the day of the fight in floyd's advatage!

Comment

Working...
                      X