Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley is Stripped, Senchenko Full WBA Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd should have took the WBA belt from Shane....

It would have been his 7th world title. Tied with Sugar Ray Robinson...

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
      He lost a welterweight fight he shoudn't be a champion. If he moved up in weight and loss then cool he should keep his belt. But he loss a fight in his own division. It dosent matter that the WBA stripped him because he didn't pay a sancationing fee he shouldn't be a champion because he lost his last welterweight fight.
      I can see what you mean, we just have a difference of opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
        lolz at all these bull**** titles, there's only one title i recognize and that's the ring belt, everything else is about money.
        I agree, but the ring recognized Manny as the #1 WW, and at that stage he had never fought a true WW at 147.

Comment

I want to know how you could know about these Euro fighters without seeing them on HBO or ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by javysouthpaw View Post
            I want to know how you could know about these Euro fighters without seeing them on HBO or ESPN.
            The main reason why the various sanctioning bodies cannot garner any respect at all is because they do not recognise other champions, or enforce mandatories.

They should not let a champion hold a title for 18 months without defending it, and they should have mandated Mosley to fight Senchenko.
            Last edited by LeadUppercut; 05-21-2010, 10:16 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

"belts dont do nothing but collect dust"

had mosley won, they wouldve let him keep it. fucck the wba and every other sanctioning body. fucck a belt, floyd didnt win a belt but he dominated the best at 147, nuff said

Comment

Another Ukranian World Champ? God damn

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
                  Another Ukranian World Champ? God damn
                  Who did this Sencheko guy beat in his career? Was any of his fights televised?

Comment

this is why belts are nothing but trophies these days..you should get them and drop them

Comment

Originally posted by javysouthpaw View Post
                      Who did this Sencheko guy beat in his career? Was any of his fights televised?
                      You can always BoxRec his name and search for his fights on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                      X