Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will team pacq no longer use the "commission rules" talking point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
    He could have been telling the truth.

Point is, he is willing to compromise(to floyds own terms) to get the fight done. Manny wants to fight. Does floyd?
    If he could have been telling the truth then won't he still get weakened?

Comment

Level playing field
      Yes, because mayweather cheated marquez at the scales and weighed in over the limit. He payed a measley 600k or so amount and didn't give a ****. He tries to pull that **** with manny he pays 10 mil per pound. It's simple, Don't cheat the scales NO PROBLEMS.
      How did pbf respond to his attempt to level the playing field. "okay, no problem." RIGHT?

On the other hand, pacq turned shyt into a circus. FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by 7www7 View Post

YES!!! He's the p4p king!! Mayweathers will not score in this kind of mental ****!
        Then that tells me how biased and closed-minded you are. You will just side with whatever position Pac takes, irrespective of the apparent logic...or lack thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
          Then that tells me how biased and closed-minded you are. You will just side with whatever position Pac takes, irrespective of the apparent logic...or lack thereof.
          Me! Close minded!? Even the experts said that there are no such PED that cant be detected after 14 days with unlimited urine test and blood test after the fight! Tell me the version in your world..

Comment

Originally posted by 7www7 View Post
            Me! Close minded!? Even the experts said that there are no such PED that cant be detected after 14 days with unlimited urine test and blood test after the fight! Tell me the version in your world..
            Tygart the guy from USADA says otherwise. I think even Conte of BALCO fame acknowledged it also. Come better or stay away. Plz!

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
              How did pbf respond to his attempt to level the playing field. "okay, no problem." RIGHT?

On the other hand, pacq turned shyt into a circus. FACT!
              Of course, there should have been no problems if Floyd planned on coming in at 147 per the contract.

Pac turned it into a circus? You truly believe that? LOL!

Comment

Of course, there should have been no problems if Floyd planned on coming in at 147 per the contract.

Pac turned it into a circus? You truly believe that? LOL!

how else did this whole thing become a circus? When pacq denied and listed sequential excuses, we got the circus that we have today. TRUE or FALSE?

Comment

how else did this whole thing become a circus? When pacq denied and listed sequential excuses, we got the circus that we have today. TRUE or FALSE?
                  It became a circus when may Sr. started spewing baseless allegations. Then Uncle Roger comes in with A-side meth where bullets bounce of pacman.. lol! BE REAL!

Comment

It appears immediately after the shocking revelation from bob arum in addition to pacq's change of heart on testing cut-off dates that the commission no longer matters. Arum & pacq are clearly taking the public for a ride.

Either they desperately need a cut-off window to use peds or are simply playing games and parlaying the controversy into an all top rank tournament.

700k x 3(clottey, margarita, cotto/foreman) aint bad. wake up ppl. hahahaha!

pacq is either a doper or con artist(pbf tambien) only in america.
                    No they have a high paid think tank full of nasa scientists thinking up excuses why he cant give blood. there has to be some kind of extremely rare disease where if you give blood you automatically die...

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
                      No they have a high paid think tank full of nasa scientists thinking up excuses why he cant give blood. there has to be some kind of extremely rare disease where if you give blood you automatically die...
                      thats what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X