No announcement yet.

Roach Still Only Picking Opponents With Known Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Why didn't he fight Cotto after Cotto's biggest win over Shane Mosley?

Just sayin...
    Hmm, not sure, lets ask Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      Whaaaaaat? Floyd has a weakness? no way. i cant believe roach is pitting pac with floyd!

TS, ur a moron.
      Is there a contract signed? Can you scan it and post it so you can prove your point?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Why didn't he fight Cotto after Cotto's biggest win over Shane Mosley?

Just sayin...
        Because Cotte is from Pureto Rico, if Cotto was from Argentina, Great Britan, or Mexico he would have gotten it.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          What a comeback LOLLLLLLLLLL....man you just be getting owned everyday, left and right
          Like I said before left and right is your facial position relative to Pac and Buboy's Nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
            Actually, in case you didn't notice, Floyd generally fights guys who are coming off their biggest wins. He also fights oppoenents who are lineal champions.
            Take off those cloudy glasses son.

He's a great fighter, I have no doubt about it.

BUT, he's a smart man when he picks fighters.

Personally, I have not given any of them more than 3-1 shot at May.

Mosely had 3-1 and was closes but the lay off and the fact that he lost his legs a long time ago made me think nah.

Sorry but they were made for him and at the right time.

Hatton big win VS Castillo? Nice body shot but Castillo proven to be shot if you look at his run.

Baldo was just a clumsy fighter.

Judah had a lost to Baldo lol.

Oscar had a 1 year lay off.

JMM? Even you can see what was wrong there.

ACTUALLY WHAT FOOL?

Comment

Is there a contract signed? Can you scan it and post it so you can prove your point?

Comment

Like I said before left and right is your facial position relative to Pac and Buboy's Nuts.
                nice comeback *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pension-Killer View Post
                  Take off those cloudy glasses son.

He's a great fighter, I have no doubt about it.

BUT, he's a smart man when he picks fighters.

Personally, I have not given any of them more than 3-1 shot at May.

Mosely had 3-1 and was closes but the lay off and the fact that he lost his legs a long time ago made me think nah.

Sorry but they were made for him and at the right time.

Hatton big win VS Castillo? Nice body shot but Castillo proven to be shot if you look at his run.

Baldo was just a clumsy fighter.

Judah had a lost to Baldo lol.

Oscar had a 1 year lay off.

JMM? Even you can see what was wrong there.

ACTUALLY WHAT FOOL?
                  Floyd picking and defeating his opponents is not about their weaknesses, as a matter of fact he decides his strategy for defeating once inside the ring. Pac's victories are about his opponents weaknesses, his master has to have the gameplan lined up and they prefer preying on a wounded animal. And if they think the wound is not big enough they capitalize on it by requesting catchweights or rehydration penalities. Dude you know I'm right just agree for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by OakTown View Post
                    1. Every said May was ducking Mosley, and would never fight him before the fight, but now Mayweather cherry picked Mosley? *slaps pension*

2. **** the tune up talk...Mayweather had no bussiness fighting Marquez

3. Hatton didn't look terrible against Collazo. He simply looked himself.

4. Mega fight...and millions of dollars. who wouldn't fight Oscar?

5. At the time people said he was ducking Baldomir because he fought Judah

6. Yes!
                    At the time Mosely only had a few months lay off. Pac only fought Oscar at 147, and they didn't know how Pac would do at 147 until Cotto.

The Mosely that fought Mayweather was a good few months older and had a long lay off. Remember Pac was suppose to fight in November while Mosely - May was just recently.

Yes I agree Pac's team ducked a little on that, but Cotto was no easy fight. Agree?

Hatton was terrible and said he felt it. His team said no more at 147.

Oscar is true, so why people ****ting on Pac for Oscar? Heck Oscar chased it and set the weight.

Baldo is equivalent to David Diaz. They went for the title. Marg was chasing that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                      nice comeback *****.
                      hmmm, nice sig, I guess those 2 punches Shane landed has to carry you over till Floyd actually loses a real fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X