Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here really think Floyd can hurt Gatti??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Te hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      To be fair, the fight was more stopped because Gatti was helpless. Not like Mayweather was knocking Gatti down.

People have always underestimated Mayweather's power, myself included a few times I'm sure.
      dude, are you serious? when floyd put that 5 punch combo on gatti with the body shot, it was clear he was hurting him. can only imagine what gatti felt like after that fight

rip

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        At 130, it would be SOME battle...but by 2005, Arturo was already past his prime. Too bad. Really a shame, coz I'd loved to see him kick that mofo's ass!
        Gatti was supposedly better than ever with Buddy McGirt, he was on a winning streak, was a 140 titlist and had HBO all over his nuts. Floyd was coming off the heavily criticized Bruselles fight, was called unproven at 140 and said to not have the power to faze Gatti. This fight was the beginning of his soon to be Money Mayweather persona, he dissed the hell out of Gatti prefight, **** on Gatti's fans and by fightnight had all of racists America against him. It was brilliant! He msde himself the top dog in boxing with that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          dude, are you serious? when floyd put that 5 punch combo on gatti with the body shot, it was clear he was hurting him. can only imagine what gatti felt like after that fight

rip
          Floyd can punch..

Mosley wasn't able to walk thru Floyd's shot like he did Cotto's.

Comment

Comment

wow who Dusted this off?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                Gatti was supposedly better than ever with Buddy McGirt, he was on a winning streak, was a 140 titlist and had HBO all over his nuts. Floyd was coming off the heavily criticized Bruselles fight, was called unproven at 140 and said to not have the power to faze Gatti. This fight was the beginning of his soon to be Money Mayweather persona, he dissed the hell out of Gatti prefight, **** on Gatti's fans and by fightnight had all of racists America against him. It was brilliant! He msde himself the top dog in boxing with that fight.
                Yea, I know Gatti was really mad at him and said he was gonna ko him. I think Gatti just didn't have the speed at 140 like at 130 and without it he was chanceless. A 130 Gatti in his 20's was deadly with his speed and power.

Comment

Someone please do the Hatton threads prior to Dec 2007, Am at work on my Iphone so cant, Check under Deevel for some of those threads....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    That 6th round, was one of Mayweather's best.

Comment

Some real gems here.

Gatti was never hard to hurt. It was what he did when he was hurt that stood out.

Comment

Working...
                      X