Is Amir Khan on PED's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who isnt ? They"re all on it !!!

Comment

just because hes getting better and abit more bigger dosnt necessarily mean he is on PED's hes moved up from his lightweight days to light welterweight and trains with freddie roach and has even in the past said he would more then happily taken random blood tests..

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        Neck girth has increased, for obvious reasons.
        Yeah maybe it has bro, but I think it's a little bit hard to notice with them pictures. But they did say they would work on his neck muscles so his head gets snapped back less and of course his legs are much bigger now. He used to have skinny ass legs and always off balance when he lunged in. I still think the man is chinny though...I think he takes a shot better than most of us give him credit for, but still not good enough. Hopefully the man can avoid getting hit like Mayweather does.

Comment

Originally posted by araindon View Post
          Yeah maybe it has bro, but I think it's a little bit hard to notice with them pictures. But they did say they would work on his neck muscles so his head gets snapped back less and of course his legs are much bigger now. He used to have skinny ass legs and always off balance when he lunged in. I still think the man is chinny though...I think he takes a shot better than most of us give him credit for, but still not good enough. Hopefully the man can avoid getting hit like Mayweather does.
          I know it is hard to see from the front, but from the back of his neck there are two bumps and ridges supporting the upper neck. It looks pretty tight. You will have to watch the fight to see it.

I wont be surprise if he takes a blow from maidana. His neck looks rock solid now.

Comment

dang ****** people is all over the net

if they see a boxers muscles gets better they accused that person on PEDS

that means he had better training with roach and ariza genius

and his workrate improved to be the best

so ******

Comment

Yes he is

Comment

Working...
              X